Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Approx cost for additional Opel Corsa key?

Options
  • 07-01-2008 8:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭

99 Opel Corsa.

And is it just a walk-in and get one done job? Or do they have to be ordered?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

I think they are about 80 -90 euro in opel, place in town does them on the spot, north fredrick street, around 35 euro I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I think they are about 80 -90 euro in opel, place in town does them on the spot, north fredrick street, around 35 euro I think.
    What's the advantage of going to the Opel Dealer over the place in town? What's the place in town?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

random wrote: »
    What's the advantage of going to the Opel Dealer over the place in town? What's the place in town?

The opel key will be branded and I think they can cut it with just you chasis no, I think thats the only difference - there is a key cutting shop a the dorset street end of north fredrick st that does them - its a while since I was up that way but I think its still there, any good locksmith shop should be able to sort it, once the can program the rfid chip in the key

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 OPEL PARTS GREE

Only genuine at about 45-50 euros because of the immo chip and brand of each immobilizer so can be coded

Advertisement