Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree disposal - Newbridge

Options
  • 07-01-2008 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Newbridge providing a disposal service for christmas trees? I was in Knocklyn in Dublin recently and they have a centre set up for people to bring their trees for recycling for free.

K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 1,673 ✭✭✭kkelly77

Thanks Buffybot. Where exactly is the Council Nursery on the Naas Road though?

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fullerand

Not much help to you, but where in Knocklyon is the centre you mention?

fullerand wrote: »
    Not much help to you, but where in Knocklyon is the centre you mention?

As you head down the N81 (Tallaght Bypass) towards the Spawell, there is a rounabout you turn right at and the centre is just on the right hand side.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭fullerand

Thanks, sorry for the hijack

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Hi folks looking to head out with my tree to the Newbridge recycling area and have no clue where the Council Nursery @ Naas Rd Newbridge is ??

Is it at the back of the Whitewater?i know the Council have an allotment there,

Thanks

Gregsor wrote: »
    Hi folks looking to head out with my tree to the Newbridge recycling area and have no clue where the Council Nursery @ Naas Rd Newbridge is ??

Is it at the back of the Whitewater?i know the Council have an allotment there,

Thanks

It's on the Newbridge to Naas road. As you go past Wyeth on your right, go through the traffic lights and it about 200-300 metres on the left.

K

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Thanks but i found it that day,i took the left lane off leaving Newbridge after Wyet`s which was wrong and had to got to the end of it cross the dual carraigeway and back up to the lights to do a uturn:mad:,only 1 sign on the road and thats as you are entering the depot!

It`s just after the left turn off in a field exiting Newbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 effinjames

Just found it today too. Easy to pass it out. Kildare County Council Nursery

https://goo.gl/maps/M6nEtK2i1Br

Advertisement