Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Coles tattoo

Options
  • 07-01-2008 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭

I adore the tattoo Cheryl Cole (Girls Aloud) has on her hand, and want to get it.

Has anyone any idea where i can it. I cant get a decent photo of it and have tried to design one myself but as i am a crap artist it aint working out.

Do i just go to a Tattoo place and ask them to help me design it? Sorry dunno much about it:(

Really appreciated any advice..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

What is it of?
    If it's anything like her other tats you could probably pick the same design off the wall of the tattoo studio.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭tread_softly

just googled it and this came up, it this it?

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8582/cheryltattoo5wn.th.png

well aren't you clever!? and after i did all the hard work.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

It's a cool tattoo, maybe you could modify it to something different to keep the individuality of it though!

• Advertisement

well aren't you clever!? and after i did all the hard work.....

Eh? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,220 ✭✭✭✭Loopy

Great thanks for that.

Yes its quite big actually didnt realise it was that size. Think i will have to make a slight modification..

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Don't tattoo your hand, you'll only regret it later.
    Most artists won't ink hands/neck/face unless you have several tattoos before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

also following on from biko's point, a lot of tattoos that are done on the rough part of hands, the ink never stays long. always starts to fade as you can see from the picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Also who wants to have a sh1tty piece of flash on display?

• Advertisement

Also who wants to have a sh1tty piece of flash on display?

i know, custom tattoos are the way to go, but a lot of people do like getting flash!

yeh i appreciate the advice but its not my first tattoo and i have thought long and hard about it.

I am not gonna get it as big as hers.

It'll look worse in a few years if you go small in that area.

oh jesus stop - i finally made up my mind to get this done

People are just giving you friendly advice- a decent tattoo artist will tell you the same. Your tattoo WILL fade and it WILL blur if you get it done there, even if you've 'made up your mind' you won't be able to avoid that.

let her be, she's made up her mind...

oh jesus stop - i finally made up my mind to get this done

I don't mean to be bad, but its the truth all tattooes will fade and blur somewhat. The hands fade especially fast and smudge a decent bit. Hence my suggestion to go bigger in the area as it'll not look too bad if it smduges if its big but if its the size of a stamp it'll look like a blur in a few years

no i appreciate the advice but if it fades i can just get it re done in a few years cant I?

you can yeah but itl have to be bigger i presume cos it will have smudged, so basically it will be a cover up and not a touch up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 lauralinda32

As someone with tattooed knuckles, Id advise you wait until you have your career set in stone before you tattoo your hands as you will be judged by every single person on this one tattoo. all employers judge, so unless you are set to work in the industry, somewhere away from people (customers) all day or dont have to worry about amking money, Id say dont tattoo your hands. Cheryl Cole can do it, shes a millionairess already.

• Advertisement

she's also a tool who coulda picked a better tattoo and placement... but thats just my own opinion :D

note: not saying people with tattoo'd hands are thick, just saying she is cheryl whatever her name is

hahahaha! we are. its just not like a normal tattoo on yer arm..its alot more intense for the way people vew you in general. you go from being 'a person with tattoos' to a 'tattooed thug' over night. Or a football hooligan.
    Unless your in Girls Aloud obviously, but then they are scummy knackers so....:rolleyes:

my own view on tattoo'd people is completely different, id be more warey of people who wear tracksuits and wear peakey caps...

Wilburt wrote: »
    she's also a tool who coulda picked a better tattoo and placement... but thats just my own opinion :D

note: not saying people with tattoo'd hands are thick, just saying she is cheryl whatever her name is

She should have asked Nadine Coyle's boyfriend for an artist recommendation- he got one from Hannah Aitchison...

Oh God why do I know this :(

oh totally, but I just mean when you have kids with you, go for job interviews etc. they can be a barrier and can casue dirty looks and mis conceptions.

dirty looks and mis-conceptions are easily handled. just smile and be nice, easy as.

jimminy crickets d!ck, gauge how the hooch do you know that info?!

Well to my defense it was on LA ink... and that E! channel... and Now magazine...

dont try and defend yourself! its in-defensible, someone throw the book at her or something!

As someone with tattooed knuckles, Id advise you wait until you have your career set in stone before you tattoo your hands as you will be judged by every single person on this one tattoo. all employers judge, so unless you are set to work in the industry, somewhere away from people (customers) all day or dont have to worry about amking money, Id say dont tattoo your hands. Cheryl Cole can do it, shes a millionairess already.

Yes I see what your saying but I am set up workwise and dont give a flying fcuk what people think about me or who is judging me anyway.

Besides, this tattoo im getting will be running along the side of my hand and will be quite slim so it can be easily hiddden if i was to ever meet the queen:eek::eek: God forbid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

Wilburt wrote: »
    dont try and defend yourself! its in-defensible, someone throw the book at her or something!

For added ironic humour we could throw stacks of
    Gauge wrote:
    Now magazine
    at her.:D

Advertisement