Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheryl Coles tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

see, gauge, if you talk about stuff like knowing about girls aloud,a nd E! and now magazine... there wouldn't be so much confusion about your gender :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

narco wrote: »
    see, gauge, if you talk about stuff like knowing about girls aloud,a nd E! and now magazine... there wouldn't be so much confusion about your gender :P

Well not so much the Girls Aloud, the amount of times I've to give one of the lads a blank look when the "which one would you do?" question pops up, haven't a clue which one is which.:o
    Now magazine is a bit of a giveaway tbh though.:p

• Registered Users Posts: 29 dexi

Hey everyone.

I got that tattoo. I do love it. You should just go to the right place and they will tell you your every opportunities. I've been having mine a year now and I did not regret it. I'm working in an office (Newspaper actually) and it isn't problem. People say it is visible, that is true but trust me on the middle of the meeting it won't be the first thing that people will see. I know that people judge the others because of visible tattoos, but I do think that only if is stg big and maybe not really on the right place. Of course if you get stg on on your face or throat then you may have problem at work but with the hand tattoo it shouldn't be.

I can only wish luck to you with that. I think that is a cool tattoo. Even if you change it a bit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Zombie thread lives.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

This tattoo is becoming more common than..well, chinese writing.

I've seen it on 5 or 6 girls around the town ffs(and I mean Carlow!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

SV wrote: »
    This tattoo is becoming more common than..well, chinese writing.

I've seen it on 5 or 6 girls around the town ffs(and I mean Carlow!)

yeah i've seen quite a lot of girls with this same, if not identical then very bloody similar, tattoo as cheryl cole

could this be the new tramp stamp?!

maximoose wrote: »
    yeah i've seen quite a lot of girls with this same, if not identical then very bloody similar, tattoo as cheryl cole

could this be the new tramp stamp?!

I don't get it how these lots of women able to get those tattoos. I took me ages to find sb to tattoo me there because most of the tattoo salons policy doesn't let them do it. I have a pretty different design but in the same place. Cheryl was my inspiration about the place but I wanted more personally. I don't think those girls who have that tattoo (because that is fashion now) know that the tattoo will need to be touched every second-third year.

dexi wrote: »
    I don't get it how these lots of women able to get those tattoos. I took me ages to find sb to tattoo me there because most of the tattoo salons policy doesn't let them do it.

I dunno about that, i had my finger tattooed a few years ago and of the two studios i went to see about having it done, neither discouraged me from getting it....and these would be two fairly popular places in dublin. They warned me alright that it might fade faster than other areas but were more than happy to take the money and do it.

I dunno about that, i had my finger tattooed a few years ago and of the two studios i went to see about having it done, neither discouraged me from getting it....and these would be two fairly popular places in dublin. They warned me alright that it might fade faster than other areas but were more than happy to take the money and do it.

hah I'm surprised about that. I almost gave up when I was doing it. So many place just closed me down. I've heard bad and good experiences about it already. We'll see...mine is only a year old, I'll be curios in few years time.

Does yours look the same still? Or did it become a bit bury?

dexi wrote: »
    hah I'm surprised about that. I almost gave up when I was doing it. So many place just closed me down. I've heard bad and good experiences about it already. We'll see...mine is only a year old, I'll be curios in few years time.

Does yours look the same still? Or did it become a bit bury?

hmmm it'll be three years old in January, and i must say it hasnt really faded whatsoever, will probably need a touch up eventually but its good for the moment. although i'd imagine the top of the finger would be different than the side of the hand

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭johnnyjb

Cheryl has the worst tattos ever.

They look horrible and look like rub on tats and some look mock too.
    Dont follow current trends to that degree cause you ll realise it was just a bit of fun when your young but it is a bad tattoo.

Imagine how many people have Gary Glitter tattoos from when he was on top of the charts :(

I thought tatts were meant to mean something not to copy "celebs" bad taste

hmmm it'll be three years old in January, and i must say it hasnt really faded whatsoever, will probably need a touch up eventually but its good for the moment. although i'd imagine the top of the finger would be different than the side of the hand

Yeah I'm guessing it is different. It's like you using your hand for everything. I'm actually thinking to continue mine to inside my wrist with the black rose and the date of my birth in roman numeral. Haven't decide it yet though... What do you have actually? What sort of design?

just a date from middle knuckle to nail, nothing fancy!

just a date from middle knuckle to nail, nothing fancy!

the important thing is that it means stg to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭reverenddave

hey i got a kinda,similar,ish :) tattoo less then a year ago and it's after fading really bad and i've other tattoos for 7-8 years done by the same person and with the exact same brand of ink and they still look brand new

my freshly done tattoo ( the red is not blood it's only felt tip pen ) :D

5187_91372232708_644542708_2124696_163736_n.jpg

and a recent one (taken 10 minutes ago) :P

2010-09-02-010904.jpg

Just be VERY CAREFUL
    i dont mind having to get it done again but it is a bit of a pain that it'll never look as good as it did when it was freshly done

and also i've been told that when it is redone there's a good chance of it lasting longer

Good luck

that sucks. that part of your hand though was SURELY going to fade drastically...the amount that your little finger bends, stretches, sweats every day it was inevitable that it would fade quickly. hopefully a touch up will help it though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭LFC5Times

I really like Cheryl Cole and think she's one of the hottest women out there and you know the rest :D

I love tattoos on women, however I really don't like Cheryl's tattoo on her hand, not the actual design but just the fact where she has the tattoo on her, not one bit appealing I must say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

i ****in hate cheryl cole for the amount of stupid ***** i see everyday goin around with the same ****ty tattoo on thier hand, no originality, no creativity and they all think they're unique and amazing for imitating some wagon off the telly. ARGH

/rant over./

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Hardly her fault that a lot of people have copied her tattoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

true, i more annoyed at the amount of sheep.

• Advertisement
Advertisement