Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

test centres

Options
  • 07-01-2008 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭

just wondering if anyone knows if you can apply to any test centre to do your test regardless of address?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

undecided wrote: »
    just wondering if anyone knows if you can apply to any test centre to do your test regardless of address?

yes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

you cannot apply to the private SGS ones (i don't know why). you should apply to the RSA test centre that you wish to do your test in. if you get sent to SGS instead they will let you do your test at any of their centres as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

undecided wrote: »
    jhegarty wrote: »
    yes
    Red Alert wrote: »
    you cannot apply to the private SGS ones (i don't know why). you should apply to the RSA test centre that you wish to do your test in. if you get sent to SGS instead they will let you do your test at any of their centres as far as i know.
    Please abide by the Forum Charter lads/ladies! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭jhegarty

Please abide by the Forum Charter lads/ladies! Thanks.

which bit ?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Apologies!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

jhegarty wrote: »
    which bit ?
    And specifically for the Learning To Drive Forum

* No abusive/offensive/foul language in posts. It's unnecessary and not constructive.

* No degrading comments to posters who have failed a test several times.

* No dergading comments to posters who have had successive provisional driving licenses. If you have a problem with the issuing of multiple provisional licenses, attack the system instead.

* No disparaging comments about named driving instructors or named Driving Schools.

* If you have failed a test, please do not refer to the tester or the RSA in an offensive manner.

* No encouragement/promotion to others to act illegally

* Please show some respect to others and use a reasonable standard of English with appropriate use of paragraphs and upper case letters when appropriate.

I realise that it's not important to many people but when one is required to read all posts, it makes it easier. ;)

Advertisement