Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fonz -aka- Fonzie -aka- Henry Winkler

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

An absolute legend.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Link

Aaaaaaay! The Fonz will be returning to Milwaukee later this year permanently, and in bronze.

A statue of Arthur "Fonzie" Fonzarelli, the leather-jacketed biker from "Happy Days," will be erected in the city where the TV sitcom was set, now that local groups have raised the $85,000 needed to do it, civic leaders said Friday.
    Henry Winkler, who played Fonzie during the show's run from 1974 to 1984, called the "Bronze the Fonz" project "a phenomenal compliment."

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

aww i loved him in happy days....hes a legend...no doubt about it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

absolute legend!! although could someone remove the honk video? it is ****in terrible!!!!

i miss happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Sit on it!

+1 <3 the fonz

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

honk.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

The Fonz wants to dance...

/edit. Link borked. I'll fix it later.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Funnily enough, I knew as soon I saw this thread on the front page that Rig would be behind it ... :rolleyes:

But yeah, Fonz is legend-material all right!

Advertisement