Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The L.A. closing down?

• 08-01-2008 12:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭

Heard this today.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Please dont let it be true, I love that place!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Noway! I haven't even drank there yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

thank god, not a great place anyway, you have to ask a girl her age in there make sure shes legal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

Ah that place is always closing down!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Tis a kip, but it's the only kip to go to on a monday night!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

****ing dump

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭pisslips

thank god, not a great place anyway, you have to ask a girl her age in there make sure shes legal

You what?Why haven't I heard about this?Is this on a Monday?Surely I would notice that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Been sniffing around for some kids, pisslips?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

pisslips wrote: »
    You what?Why haven't I heard about this?Is this on a Monday?Surely I would notice that.

Cmon pisslips/pisslippy - surely you know this. The bouncers in the LA are arseholes. First they let in heaps of underagers, not so bad when you're 18/19 yourself but when your 21+ it gets a bit messy and then when a fight starts they pick the first person they see involved and come down on them (no, I've never fought in the LA, I don't like the 5:1 knacker:student ratio).

Back in my first year though..loved it but then again I was just living the high life at 18 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

I heard t'was something with tax blah blah I dunno. Is this because of last Monday when it was closed?

I've been in the roost most nights for the past week and I have to say tis the best fun I've had since I got here. Not too many people around, but just enough to make it fun.

Pox on the LA! A Pox I say!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 cck

im confident the la will be back. maybe when they do they'll have running water in the jacks upstairs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Rozabeez wrote: »
    Noway! I haven't even drank there yet.
    You managed to get through the whole first semester without going to the LA? Man Im not even a student anymore and I've ended up there more times than I like to admit :(

Advertisement