Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

re-instating o2 software on the E220

Options
  • 08-01-2008 1:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Is it possible to re-instate the o2 software on the E220 USB device after flashing it with Mobile Partner ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭JMURPHY3

Howdy,

Yes it is, just plug in modem and re-install old software to your modem again...This should wipe mobile partner software......Would say mobile partner software is more user friendly than O2 software tho.....pm me if you have any issues....:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

Mobile partner? Tell us more...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 815 ✭✭✭KStaford

JMURPHY3 wrote: »
    Howdy,

Yes it is, just plug in modem and re-install old software to your modem again...This should wipe mobile partner software......Would say mobile partner software is more user friendly than O2 software tho.....pm me if you have any issues....:D

Hi J

Tell me, where do I get the old software from? I flashed the USB device so it now contains mobile partner on its virtual disk. Have you a copy of the o2 software?

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭funkyuser

i flashed vodafone software on to my 02 e220 ... so id like to have an answer to this plz

k thx bye

Advertisement