Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell Funky Tattoo

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 theonlyone

i got loads of ink done in hell funkys by seb and i couldn be happier, hes the only tattooist who i trust because its more than just money to him he will actually put time into planning a custom piece with the customer and not charge an arm and a leg for top qulity ink :rolleyes:. he exceptionally clean and hygienic, he takes cross contamination VERY seriously.

so anyways id totally recommend him,:cool:

and ive found that the lads in there joke around and make ya feel relaxed, id prefer to be tattooed in an environment like this rather then a cold, sterile place,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 E-G

Got Tattood here a few months ago...me and a load of girls from school went in ... really clean and good work:D people are cool and good prices too.. my first tattoo so was quite nervous :eek: let me take my time and made sure we were all ok first !! ask for Matt the brat :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

E-G wrote: »
    Got Tattood here a few months ago...me and a load of girls from school went in ... really clean and good work:D people are cool and good prices too.. my first tattoo so was quite nervous :eek: let me take my time and made sure we were all ok first !! ask for Matt the brat :cool:

It's closed down now though!

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Pooh-bah

Ya Seb got pretty sick..I got a tattoo done by Brat there a year ago,its terrible!The lines were all wrong and the ink is blotchy and faded after about a month!Seb is excellent tho,he did my moms and my friends..They never asked for i'd in there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 haff

Hey,

Seb and Brat have long since parted ways. Seb was quite ill for some time and as a result had to stop tattooing to focus on his health. I am happy to say he is back in action and tattooing (Near Harold's Cross) once more and focused on custom tattoo work only.

He has a new contact email address so please direct any inquiries to: seb_leroy2008@yahoo.com

Further examples of his work (along with contact options) can be viewed over on his myspace page:
    http://www.myspace.com/sebleroy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭PJW

From viewing brat's work in his gallery (link in post #6) I'm not surprised Zeb parted company.....strange tatt in photo No. 20, like wtf is this for realious?

Advertisement