Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Statutory Instruments

Comments

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

I usually have to refer to www.oireachtas.ie for recent Acts and SIs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Now if only they would include more than 577 of them (the numbering goes to at least 750 as of the start of November).

Where are they included on www.oireachtas.ie ?

Oh, to live in a democracy.

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tom Young

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,535 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Victor wrote: »
    Now if only they would include more than 577 of them (the numbering goes to at least 750 as of the start of November).

Oh, to live in a democracy.

irish statute book always had a selection rather than a complete set of legislation/SIs. I'm still waiting for them to put the Extradition Act 1965 up!

I wouldn't be too critical of them, the UK legislation database is much worse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Tom Young wrote: »
    Call me bitter, but while thats good for bills and acts, it points to the AG's website and notional departmental websites for SIs.
    I wouldn't be too critical of them
    I think criticism is justified. If they want people to obey the law, then they have to make the law available to people. One wouldn't mind, but all the stuff is wordprocessed already.

It was I who put the tunnel signage regulations on the internet - they haven't shown up anywhere else yet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement