Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where to get Hobo jeans

• 08-01-2008 10:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭

Where can i find Hobo brand cords?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

There is a Hobo shop on Trinity St AFAIK...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

The former Hobo shopon trinity Street has been occupied by Jack & Jones for many years now.

Dunno where you can find Hobo cords though as they closed down again at the end of last summer. You might be lucky to find some old stock being cleared out somewhere.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

you'l find them somewhere in the late 90's :p

levi do a good chord

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Hobo is no more, folded in around 2002

• Closed Accounts Posts: 286 ✭✭becah

Road do nice Hobo-style cords, you can get them in Tribe in Stephen's Green and Retro in George's St Arcade methinks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

Hobo is no more, folded in around 2002

Not strictly true. They relaunched about 2 1/2 years ago and folded again at the end of last summer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,287 ✭✭✭davyjose

When I was in college I fùckin lived for hobo - darned shame

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Noc81

I loved the girls hobos, I still have a pair and tshirt about 6 years old and I just can't bear to thrown them away even though they are falling apart.
    Is the company gone completely?:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

Saw a limited but nice selection of Hobo men's hoodies this evening in Route 66, George's Court in Waterford. They might have women's stuff too... worth a phone call and maybe a bus ticket!

Advertisement