Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Valet

Options
  • 08-01-2008 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good valet service..reasonably priced.. around the city?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

Cole wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a good valet service..reasonably priced.. around the city?

Thanks

Not sure how much it costs but the one in Woodquay seems pretty good -carwash wise anyway 'City carwash' or something like that. They do a great job washing the car. I hav'nt had a car valet there yet but they definately do them.

Also, Crystalclean in Eyre Sq centre car park are probably the most professional www.crystalclean.ie. they are also in the shopping centre on headford Rd.

There is also one in Oranmore behind the Orantown Centre, they are probably cheaper but I know people who have had a valet there and they have had no complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I'll do it fer ya boss.. 20 pound... We'll just hev to wait til Martin gits here wit da hose.... by the wey, do ye like dogs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

I use Maxol in Westside. Do a search on here; there was a thread on it recently, and I stuck up pics of the finished car.

Advertisement