Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Higgins v Selby in Navan

• 08-01-2008 2:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭

A rematch of the 07 world final, its taking place in the Ardboyne hotel in Navan on the 24th of Jan, Also 3 local players will have a chance to play each of the pros, 30 euros for tickets, well worth it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

i wonder will selby commit to this now that he is in the final of the masters

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,934 ✭✭✭patrickc

higgins will win that, he's like selby's nemesis

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

paul666 wrote: »
    i wonder will selby commit to this now that he is in the final of the masters

Its still giong ahead, starts @ 20:30

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

They were in Dundalk yesterday. Great night and both had plenty of time for their fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pascal14

I'll be there. Big Higgins fan.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭bitemybanger

Just home from the Higgins v Selby exhibetion,
    What a performance, Selby winning 3 frames to two and a good show from our local players including James Moore amd Colm Gilcrest. looking forward to seeing Selby and Higgins in future tournaments.
    Got my que signed by both players too:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 112 ✭✭Pascal14

That Selby seems to be turning into a decent player.

Advertisement