Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Tallaght new test centre - parking warning

Options
  • 08-01-2008 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭

The new RSA test centre in Tallaght has been moved, in their infinite wisdom, to an office block. Theres lots of parking out front, but... its all owned by other companies

NONE of the non-disabled spaces in front of the building are the RSAs, they belong to two health industry agencies and a notable bookmaker, and one of these enforces clamping... theres RSA spaces to the left of the building and visitor ones to the right. Not every "owned" space is marked but most are with wall or ground plates/painting.

Just be careful, would be rather embarassing to have to get your car de-booted before the test even begins!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭LuckyStar

Ah dammit, I thought the Tallaght centre was closed so I applied to Naas!!! That's a pain, I could have practised the Tallaght route during my lunch hour.

Whereabouts is the route? Is the bookies Boylesports? Down near the Tallaght Luas stop?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,785 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I don't know the route(s), its the offices of a bookies not a bookie shop ;)

Its on Broomhill Road, between the Airton and Greenhills Roads. Going to be a bad one I think for the testees, due to the terrible surface/potholes on the Airton road and the muck traffic on Greenhills Road, you'll have one or both to contend with.

Advertisement