Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Maynooth.

Options
  • 08-01-2008 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hi I need a recommendation for a good dentist in Maynooth. Can anyone help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭quickstitch.ie

Gerry in the main street beside the library is good, as is gail upstairs, haven't any other dealings with other dentists, I know there's usually a decent waiting list to get to see them mind, you could try the new one in the manor mills centre facing the school if you've an emergency... Pearls dental clinic I think it's called..

• Registered Users Posts: 68,792 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've used Gerry for years, and my mothers used the other dentist there (the third one - not Gail - also been there years)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 little britain

Just to let you know that pearls dental place is an orthodontal clinic and not a dental surgery. No bloody signs or anything saying that though! I walked in like an idiot asking for an appointment :o

Advertisement