Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tayto Velvet Crunch

• 08-01-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭

Tasted the cheese and onion for the first time last night. Now, I would demolish any type of crisps at any time, but I thought that these were DEE-sgusting. They taste of sugar! The third ingredient (after cassava and maize I think) is sugar...why??

Must fling Tayto an old email.

P.S. Bought a six pack so will have to pawn the rest off on some drunken friends some night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,244 ✭✭✭Rowley Birkin QC

Ill gladly take those 5 remaining packs off ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭cance

i farkin hate tayto cheese and onion but really like these new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

they are really low in fat......
    Only 1 Weight Watchers point per pack......
    I think they're lovely......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

I love these but couldn't eat more than a pack at a time as they are quite sickly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭truecrippler

I saw this thread and it actually made me smile. They're gorgeous crisps.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Ditto, I love them.

Tho in my local Tesco the price label for the multipack has had 'discontinued' emblazoned all over it for the longest time, yet the shelves are always full of them. I guess no-one except me buys them :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Snacker Jacks are far nicer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Snacker Jacks are far nicer!

+1 and you just reminded me that there's a pack at home I forgot to eat last night!!! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,686 ✭✭✭EdgarAllenPoo

Those velvet things are gawd awful. They taste like a poor man's snacka jacks(sp?).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,649 ✭✭✭Catari Jaguar

Yup, they is awful. Snack a Jack ftw

• Advertisement
Advertisement