Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Risky sex

Options
  • 08-01-2008 5:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

My friend had sex with a transexual two weeks ago.He said that they didnt use a condom for about a minute,he didnt come.I KNOW that what he did was stupid and risky,but could anybody offer a link to a reliable site that i might give to him to show that its unlikely he has aids which he is very worried about.He doesn't want to go to a doctor:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭Sputnik

It's not likely he contracted anything but it certainly is possible. Sticking his head futher into the sand isn't going to make it go away.

If he's worried he needs to see a doctor, it's as simple as that.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,691 ✭✭✭✭L1011

You're not going to find anything saying "how unlikely" it is, as if the other party had HIV/AIDS and he was the receptive partner, its closer to the "extremely likely" level. The risk level depends on what was done.

Its too late now to get PEP - which close to eliminates the chance of contracting HIV from unprotected sex but needs to be taken within days and has serious reprecussions on your short term health - and likely too early for HIV pathogens to show up on a test. He should go for a test *now* if he thinks there's a risk, as theres many other STDs out there, and he should go for a test in about 6 months as a secondary checkup.

And of course anyone who's having non-monogamous sex, protected or not, should get checked on a routine basis anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 dan-duff

hahah i bet it was u hu had sex wit that ######!! ahahah WANKA!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 752 ✭✭✭redfan

dan-duff wrote: »

theres no need for that comment mate.. if you were with a girl and had unprotected sex while drunk.
    were all just human . mod needs to slap you on the hand for being so narrow minded.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

dan-duff wrote: »
    Banned you muppet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement