Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plasplug Quik Tile and Fix n' Grout

Options
  • 08-01-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Have any of you any experiance with this kit? It looks like a great way to fix tiles. I don't know how the price compares, but I would imagine one cartridge would do a lot of tiles. No waste and no clean-up after grouting.
    Cartridges are approx €60 for 12 and the rest of the kit, (gun and nozzles) are only about €30.

Any opinions?

Thanks!

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Wow, looks too good to be true. Is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

byte wrote: »
    Wow, looks too good to be true. Is it?

That's what I'm trying to find out!
    I have a little tiling experiance, this seems to make the process a lot easier (and cleaner!!!)

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭SemperFidelis

I've been doing alot of tiling lately and this looks like heaven compared to the mess I've been creating.

When I finish the last of my tiling cement i'll try this. Even if I just use it for grouting it would be worth it.

Where can you buy it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭Cmar-Ireland

Where can you buy it?

I saw it on the Plasplugs website and it can be ordered through there. I emailed them about coverage with the cartridge and they said it was approx .75 sq/yd per tube. That sounds very low. Might not be so good for sticking the tiles, but as you say, gouting looks very easy and clean.

Advertisement