Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Travel Card??

Options
  • 08-01-2008 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I heard that you can renew your student travel in the SU in Aungier street (meaning that you get your card there and then without havin to send away for it), is this true? If it is, is the service only available on certain days?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭personaltrainer

I'm not sure bout Aungier St I haven't hurd anything but you can defo do it at Trinity college

• Registered Users Posts: 28 greenmonkey

Cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭Nemothefish

Yes you can get them done in AST downstairs in the students pool area... there are two doors beside the shop there is a notice on one of them... laternitivly you can talk to your one in the shop

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭djt0607

Hi, Im thinking of getting a student travel card, what type of discounts can i get on the trains?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

djt0607 wrote: »
    Hi, Im thinking of getting a student travel card, what type of discounts can i get on the trains?
    http://www.studenttravelcard.ie/

• Advertisement
Advertisement