Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Milky Bar Chews!!

• 08-01-2008 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine just recently said she'd love to have a Milky Bar Chew. Me being the best person ever has decided to try and locate them... but I guess I'm not the best person ever, 'cause I can't find them! I know they're not being sold anymore, but is there anywhere they're still being made?
    I don't even know what they are exactly, but if you guys do, and know where to get them, I would love you long time!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,398 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

A friend of mine just recently said she'd love to have a Milky Bar Chew. Me being the best person ever has decided to try and locate them... but I guess I'm not the best person ever, 'cause I can't find them! I know they're not being sold anymore, but is there anywhere they're still being made?
    I don't even know what they are exactly, but if you guys do, and know where to get them, I would love you long time!

Believe me, I'd love a load right now myself. There are some links around here to some online shops that do sell them though. I may go purchasing myself someday very soon! I'll try find a link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭Bob in Belfast

A milky bar chew?
    Never heard of them
    I thought it was what 'The Milky Bar Kid' does when he eats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

Mushy wrote: »
    Believe me, I'd love a load right now myself. There are some links around here to some online shops that do sell them though. I may go purchasing myself someday very soon! I'll try find a link.

Any links?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭GhostInTheRuins

What are Milky bar Chews? This page is number 1 on google search, can't find anything else about them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭thehomeofDob

I've no idea, only that they used to be around, and that this girl really likes them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,398 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Any links?

Feck sake, I cant find any online, but I'm taking it this is the bar, as its called Choo(different spelling)

Milky-Bar-Choo.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I actually saw these in a shop the other day, but it was in Edinburgh, so no good to you. Presumably they're still making them though, if they have them over here.

Advertisement