Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NIB Paper Statements

Options
  • 08-01-2008 7:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi - I receive printed paper statements for my current account about once every six months (says quarterly on their website but how and ever).

I think these are issued en mass, i.e. everyone has theirs posted at the same time.

Has anyone received an NIB statement this year?
    Is it possible to have them printed up in my branch there and then?

/edit - I need one to prove regular income.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,076 ✭✭✭Sarn

Your end of year statement should be out soon. I still have to receive mine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭newbusiness

Sarn wrote: »
    Your end of year statement should be out soon. I still have to receive mine.

Damn that was fast, nice one Sarn :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

You should be able to get one by giving the branch a call or their call centre if they have them. I worked for B of I for 20 years and statements were printed every day. Businesses might get them every day or weekly and personal customers once a month or so. It should only take a day or so to get one if you call them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,119 ✭✭✭homer911

I have my account with NIB and use online banking - within their system I recently got a message to say my electronic statement was available for download (You can also set up email alerts to notify you of mesages in your internal mailbox!)

Advertisement