Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Peter F. Hamilton - The Nano Flower

Options
  • 08-01-2008 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,255 ✭✭✭✭

I bought this for a euro in a school fair 2+years ago, and started it last night, after I finished The Algebbraist.
    I've read the first chapter, and I have to say, I'm not loving it.

Has anyone read it, and is it worth sticking with?

EDIT: Just looked at wiki, and its the last in a series. That might be why I'm not feeling it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,988 ✭✭✭Johnny Storm

FWIW I have only ever read one book by Peter F. Hamilton (Reality Dysfunction) and just IMHO it was absolutely the worst book I have ever read. I only finished it because I thought it surely must get better.

BTW I am posting this only as it applies to the OPs post. I know PFH is very popular and I am not trying to annoy or troll any of his many fans.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

Its definetely not his best work, but its readable.
    I also read it out of sequence and it did feel like I was missing something.

Advertisement