Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Verde Electric scooter

• 09-01-2008 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have just bought a Verde 1500 electric scooter from Verde Autos in Cork after seeing it in Mahon Point shopping centre before Christmas. Their website is www.verdeautos.com .

Just wondering has anyone else out there dealt with this company before?

So far I am really enjoying my electric scooter as its very easy to use, reliable and most importantly for me cheap to run- only a few cent a week of electricity.
    I thought the range might be a factor but as my daily commute is only 5km each way the bike's range of up to 70km has posed no problems at all.

Looking forward to hearing from other people who have gone 'GREEN' with these electric mopeds.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Its pretty clear that you're just shilling this company. Post reported.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,881 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Don't shill, Wii2000. Read the charter before posting here again

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement