Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diving in Tunisia

• 09-01-2008 1:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 816 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a (PADI) dive shop in Tunisia? I'm heading there for my hols and after a long layoff want to get back into diving.

I'll be wanting to do a refresher course and the g/f wants to do a Open Water.

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 398 ✭✭Benny-c

Padi centres seem to be a recent addition in Tunisia, I remember checking a few months back (I think:D)and there were none;

There are only two (as per Padi website) www.padi.com

Odysea Diving School S-32330
    Hotel Sultan
    Hammamet Nord
    TUNISIA
    Ph.: (216) 722-80588
    Fax: (216) 722-50373

VALTURDIVING CENTRO SUB TABARKA S-799149
    TABARKA ZONE TURISTIQUE
    B.P. 202 TN 81110
    TUNIS
    TUNISIA
    Ph.: +21 677867000
    Fax: +21 678671770
    Email Us

Looks like you are restricted for choice....:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭Moanin

Anyone recommend a (PADI) dive shop in Tunisia? I'm heading there for my hols and after a long layoff want to get back into diving.

I'll be wanting to do a refresher course and the g/f wants to do a Open Water.

I dived with a cmas dive centre near Port El Kantoui a few years ago.Pure sh*te!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 scubadiving2

SPAM

Please pm me if you are not a spammer and we will discuss

Advertisement