Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Phone Kit in New Passat

Options
  • 09-01-2008 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 984 ✭✭✭

I bought a second hand Passat. It comes with a fully integrated car kit. There is a phone cradle fitted in the arm-rest of the car into which a phone can be plugged which charges the phone.

My phone doesn't fit this cradle. Does anyone have any suggestions where I could get the cradle to fit. The VW dealer was unable to help even though it is a VW kit.

Many Thanks,

D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

If it's an original VW kit then any competent VW dealer should be able to order a new cradle. Failing that, you could try eBay - I got a cradle for a BMW there recently. They usually just click into place.

Advertisement