Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP - Al OConnor

Options
  • 09-01-2008 1:24pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

On January 7, 2008, peacefully, surrounded by his family, in the Waterford Regional Hospital, ALPHONSUS (AL) O'Connor, also of Managhans Shop Tramore, passed away. Deeply regretted by his loving wife Frances, sons Paul, Kilian, Declan, Darragh, Ciarán, daughters Vivienne, Gráinne and Rachel, grandchildren Rob, Ruth, Kate, Heather, Donagh, Nicole, Kira, Caoimhe, sister Antoinette, brothers Joe and Nick, daughters-in-law, son-in- law, sister-in-law, brother- in-law, his relatives and friends. Reposing at his residence from 2pm today (Wednesday). Removal from his residence at 7pm this (Wednesday) evening to the Holy Cross Church, Tramore. Requiem Mass at 11.30am on tomorrow (Thursday). Burial afterwards in Carbally Cemetery, Tramore.

Posting this here as many Tramore people will know Al, personaly and also from the shop. May he RIP. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭paul666

OH MY GOD Thats terrible news. he was a very very nice man. i loved going in there for the chat with him in the mornings
    may he rest in peace

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭Psychedelic

knew him myself as well.

RIP Al.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Yeah he will be missed.. Knew Daragh very well in school.. and through him knew Al.. lovely fella and will be missed.

RIP Al..

Advertisement