Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

No Calls On "3"

• 09-01-2008 1:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone on three network notice a massive CRASH monday night/tuesday morning?? have not had phone or mobile broadband services since early yesterday morning!!

rang three and.........there is no reported problems

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭ciaran76

Phone is working fine for me had a few calls on Monday and Tuesday and no problems at all.

I dont have the broadband.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

No issues with me either, all calls and texts sending and receiving fine.
    Foggy Lad do you have a 3 Store near you to call into? Maybe they can help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Walkman wrote: »
    No issues with me either, all calls and texts sending and receiving fine.
    Foggy Lad do you have a 3 Store near you to call into? Maybe they can help.
    three have said it is a network issue so i doubt the local store staff would be of any help as they just ring india about network issues!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭whisht

First you said:
    foggy_lad wrote: »
    rang three and.........there is no reported problems

and then you said:
    foggy_lad wrote: »
    three have said it is a network issue......

:confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭Bluefrog

Three working fine for me as well and no downtime lately at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

whisht wrote: »
    First you said:

and then you said:

they give different answers each time but i think they are realising there is a problem now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭god's toy

Happy working for me all week, Skype/Win Live too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

I have a problem with '3', call connects other party can hear me, but I can't hear them. I tried another phone, same problem. I did notice someone else post same issue while back.

Contract is up 1st March, going back to Meteor after 2 years with Three. CS is the pits.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Well sometimes I have problems getting connected to someone the 1st time trying to call them, even the 2nd time on occasion but thats rare, not too much of a problem but its annoying. Thinking it might be the phone though because with my last phone I never had the problem.

3 are offering me a upgrade though so wont have it much longer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

whisht wrote: »
    First you said:

and then you said:

i noticed that too and then i remembered that its 3 and such a situation is easily possible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Mylow

1huge1 wrote: »
    Well sometimes I have problems getting connected to someone the 1st time trying to call them, even the 2nd time on occasion but thats rare, not too much of a problem but its annoying. Thinking it might be the phone though because with my last phone I never had the problem.

3 are offering me a upgrade though so wont have it much longer.

I actually got free upgrade last August (had upgrade in February) due to some issues I had with them, I got an E65 for free. When I renewed with '3' last February the CS guy said I would get 10% of all future bills. This didn't happen, then they start applying 5% to the base bill, not the whole bill. I managed to get the 10% out of them eventually on the base bill (Talk 400). Also got the free pay-as-u-go sim with €10 credit.

I would be interested to see what they are offering this year. I will be running 'Best Call Recorder' when talking to them. I had actually recorded calls I had made to them in August, thats probably main reason I got the free E65.

Advertisement