Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is your Guild a Farm for the other Guilds

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭BadCharlie

We downed Supremus last night. I my self was not their as with the new addition to the family i been unable to play the past 2 weeks. This is the 2nd new boss kill i missed /cry

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Evac101

Congratulations on your bundle of doom Charlie ;)

Next boss you do will be Akama - the loot piñata of BT. The biggest priority on him is the control of the groups of three mobs spawning at the sides - get that right and you should be fine. A paladin tank on the side is pretty much a perfect fit - 3 mobs, 3 targets for Avengers Shield?

Have a mage, a hunter, a random ranged DPS and a healer with the two 'side' tanks:
    Hunter puts down a slowing trap in the doorway before each wave spawns
    Mage uses a /cast [target=Ashtongue Rogue] Polymorph to sheep the rogue after the paladins shield hits the pack
    Mage + hunter + random DPS down the Spiritbinder and then the Elementalist. The tank then breaks the sheep and the rogue is DPS'd down.
    Healer stands behind the tank so if healing becomes an aggro issue the adds are running towards the tank to get to him (makes picking them up much easier)

Points to remember:
    Avoid the Elementalist's rain of fire - it hurts a lot.
    Ignore the single mob spawns - the channellers are taken care of by the DPS pack and the guardians are tanked by the 'centre' tank.
    When the last channeller is dead stop dpsing the add packs - maintain CC on rogues obviously but all DPS should focus on the Shade.
    The Shade has a stacking debuff on himself that increases the amount of damage taken as time goes by - save your cooldowns for the last 50-40% to maximise how quickly he dies.
    No need for BoS on any people besides the groups dealing with the add packs on the side so if you're short good blessings on the other DPS then skip BoS on them.

Advertisement