Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone with experience of Digiweb in Bray?

Options
  • 09-01-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭

The title says it all really. I'm in Bray, and have line of sight to 3 Rock. I seem to remember that IBB have their antenna there, but do Digiweb too? I'm not a gamer or anything so I'm not going to obsess about ping times, neither do I care much about p2p problems, I just want a fast, and (this is important) reliable BB connection.

Also what is their phone package like for reliability, or would I be better off just ignoring that aspect of it and doing my own thing with Skype, Blueface or whatever?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

There is a three rock mast for Digiweb Metro.

If the phone is not perfect, complain. You can use Skype & Blueface too, but they are not the same thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

watty wrote: »
    There is a three rock mast for Digiweb Metro.
    Good.
    If the phone is not perfect, complain.
    What kind of answer is that? I'd rather have a service that I don't have to constantly complain about to get working, which is why I asked the question.
    You can use Skype & Blueface too, but they are not the same thing.
    I knew that :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Well, if I witter on about how great the phone is, someone somewhere may disagree and the Mods might think I'm pushing the product of the people I work for too hard :)

I should have found alternate wording.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,464 ✭✭✭✭Alun

watty wrote: »
    Well, if I witter on about how great the phone is, someone somewhere may disagree and the Mods might think I'm pushing the product of the people I work for too hard :)

I should have found alternate wording.
    No problem, I wasn't aware you worked for them.

So does anybody else have any (impartial) first-hand experience of using this service in Bray?

Advertisement