Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas tree recycling in Balbriggan

Options
  • 09-01-2008 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else bring their tree down for recycling? According to fingalcoco.ie, trees are being collected between the 6th and the 19th of this month from the car park between Bath Road and the beach (I use the term "car park" very loosely as there is barely a patch of flat surface big enough to park a car between all the holes). Having seen trees being fed into wood chippers on the Norn Iron news, I thought it might have been something along those lines, but all that was there was two young lads and a fire. Is this really Fingal's idea of recycling?

Anyone been to the other collection points in the area(Skerries, Donabate, etc), what are they like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

The young lads down there burning trees are just that, young lads burning trees, nothing to do with FCC.

FCC are going to collect whats left there after a few days, obviously from your report nothing will be left there!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

As I suspected, so much for my recycling efforts. Might as well have asked the binman to take it away.

Advertisement