Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

31n

• 09-01-2008 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, if anyone on here gets the 31N Nitelink could they please tell me exactly (not every single stop obviously but at least a rough detail?) of where it goes? Can't find the exact route anywhere. I know it's a hassle but if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,525 ✭✭✭kona

SW81 wrote: »
    Hi guys, if anyone on here gets the 31N Nitelink could they please tell me exactly (not every single stop obviously but at least a rough detail?) of where it goes? Can't find the exact route anywhere. I know it's a hassle but if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it, thanks :)
    you where just told!!
    it starts at d'oilier street, continues onto amiens street, north strand, clontarf road, james larkin road, watermill road, howth road, kilbarrack road, then out back onto the coast. for clontarf road its the only nitelink.:)

for you mate, 31N, 29N , 32N i think will all do. just ask the ticket guys when you buy one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

kona wrote: »
    you where just told!!
    it starts at d'oilier street, continues onto amiens street, north strand, clontarf road, james larkin road, watermill road, howth road, kilbarrack road, then out back onto the coast. for clontarf road its the only nitelink.:)

for you mate, 31N, 29N , 32N i think will all do. just ask the ticket guys when you buy one.

Sorry Kona, thanks a million.

Advertisement