Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Liverpool At Home - 11th May

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Not sure its 11 to be honest is it...I think its 12, can anyone else confirm ??

I'll have a word with seats 96 and 97 on Saturday, they're regulars there...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

I'm over as well - made the mistake of inviting my sister!! Now she has a flight and no ticket. So if anyone......etc let me know!!!

Please!!

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

their are 12 members from the dublin subporters club going to the liverpool match . we will have a drink in the irish centre. before the match and after we go to the beehive say hello terry

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Flights booked - only 20 quid return.
    Over Sat afternoon
    Back Mon afternoon
    Gonna be a great weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Spider_Baby!

Thinkin about headin over to make this my first game at WHL. Hope i can get the time off work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

Great idea to organise a meet up that day. Im over and back on the same day. Due to get into stansted by half 9 that morning so I'm in anyway if its going ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Any update on the opening time of the Bell & Hare that morning?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

My neighbours tell me it should be open for 11am, but I'll get them to check with the landlord when I'm over next.

Flights booked - only 20 quid return.
    Over Sat afternoon
    Back Mon afternoon
    Gonna be a great weekend.

Same as that more or less over sat morning back Mon morning,am going up to wembley on sat to watch the fa trophy final.A good oppurtunity to see new wembley since i missed out in feb.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭tomo75

Hatch99 wrote: »
    I didnt quite catch that Ireland Spurs ;)

I just got 6 tickets for the Liverpool game, might be 1 or 2 short on the day but we'll pull something out of the bag.

Thanks a million to Ronan, Darren and John for the digout, Much Appreciated Lads.

Cheers
    John

p.s. Im in the Park Lane Lower, should be good crack.

Hatch99, do you get sorted?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Got 6 tickets, should be enough. Wont be to much of a panic if I dont get any more on the day.

Hatch99 check your PM.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Leachie

Hi Chaps,

I am still desparately seeking tickets for this game. Please let me know if there are any free....!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

KingdomYid wrote: »
    Hatch99 check your PM.

Just got back to you Kingdom !!

Advertisement