Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sketchCrawl january 19th

Options
  • 09-01-2008 3:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

hi all, posted this in arts and comics forums but as its open to all styles and types of artists I thought I'd post it here as well: On the 19th of January there will be a world wide sketchcrawl taking place. As I have to be in the city firday night I plan to spend the 19th [saturday] sketchcrawling my way around Dublin. Anyone who wants to join me is welcome or feel free to make your sketchcrawling plans [thou it would be nice to have a group going] I'm not sure what my plan for the day is yet, I'm debating about doing something like the dublin tour bus or maybe Dublin Zoo depending on weather.

If anyone is interested in joining for a day of drawing PM or email me

Sketchcrawl was started by cartoonists/animator Enrico Casarosa in 2004 in san fran.

From the sketchcrawl site:

What is a "SketchCrawl"?
    In short, roughly every 3 months we put a call out to people around the world to join in, put pen to paper on a given day for as long as they can (be it 20 minutes or 8 hours) drawing, sketching, journaling about their day and what's around them. For a day, slow down, look around you, see ... and draw or write. Record your day. No specific level of skill is expected ! Anyone is welcome.

Advertisement