Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Noob help!!!

• 09-01-2008 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

thinkin of buying this game but av a 2 year old machine, not fully sure of the graphics card or ram, just wonderin if i'll need a fairly high spec machine to play this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭TheHairyFairy

Depending on your gfx card specs really. It seems to run well enough on older machines.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,201 ✭✭✭KamiKazi

post your specs and we might be able to tell you...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 j2dacizzo

not 2 much up on graphics cards and da like, wat kinda 1 is required, how can i check if the 1 on my machine is gud enuf?

cant check spec here, at work machine is at home, :mad:, wats da best way to check?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Firstly j2dacizzo, stop writing like you're texting. You have a full keyboard and a Shift key. Please use them! ;)

Secondly, CoD4 runs well on "older" machines. It's not like Crysis that requires the latest hardware. However, there is no way of knowing if it will work on your particular PC unless you can give us the exact spec.

You can also go home, connect to the internet on your PC, and visit www.srtest.com to see if CoD4 will run on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Firstly j2dacizzo, stop writing like you're texting. You have a full keyboard and a Shift key. Please use them! ;)

Seconded

To check what graphics card you have do the following.

Right click on my computer > properties > Hardware > device manager > and expand the display adapters . What it shows you when it is expanded is your graphics device.

tanx a bunch,vry irratible bunch aren't we!Well actually i text correctly but have an annoying keyboard at work so like to write as little as possible on it,cheers for the help though have a badger Badger.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

lol. Thanks for the dancing badger 8o .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

lol

Advertisement