Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IMI Cert in Supervisory Management

Options
  • 09-01-2008 3:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I hope someone out there can help me. I did the IMI Cert in supervisory management (2 year course) and did my exams in June 06. There is a one year add on course in IT blanch which brings you up to a level 7 ordinary degree. My question is.... is the two year cert course I did level 6??? The IMI dont know?? Does that mean it is useless to me?? Anyone out there done this course?

Thanks in advance PJ

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

mrsmorgan wrote: »
    Hi, I hope someone out there can help me. I did the IMI Cert in supervisory management (2 year course) and did my exams in June 06. There is a one year add on course in IT blanch which brings you up to a level 7 ordinary degree. My question is.... is the two year cert course I did level 6??? The IMI dont know?? Does that mean it is useless to me?? Anyone out there done this course?

Thanks in advance PJ

ive done that course as well. Finished in june 03. Ive never heard anything about the course in Blanch IT. I never found the course to be helpful work wise but would do another year if it helped get it regonised

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mrsmorgan

http://www.itb.ie/site/courses/bn303pt.htm

Hi, here is the link. I am trying to find out if the course we did is eligable as a level 6 (fetac) approved course. The IMI dont know?????!!!!!!! I have emailed fetac and will let you know what they come back with.

Advertisement