Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with a range in Meath

Options
  • 09-01-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭

I was told over the weekend that there was a gun range in Meath that was looking to try to start up archery as well.

That was all the information I was given except that they have indoor facilities that can cater up to 70m which really isn't a lot to go on.

We tried Wilkinstown but it's not them.

Any help that could be given would really be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

Did you ask our cousins over in the archery forum? The only one I was aware of was Wilkinstown. Didnt realise there was another shooting range in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

I came from there :) We want to see if they are still interested in setting up some form of archery.

I know there is a clay pigeon shooting place in Pudden Hill which is between Ashbourne and Garretstown but I don't think that's it either.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭bigred

ruiner wrote: »
    I came from there :)

Good to talk to someone wise in the magical ways of the stick and string ! :D
    I'm an active member in Wilkinstown and there's been a sign up in the shop beside the range looking for about 2 months looking for anyone interested in getting archery off the ground at the club. They got in a bunch of bows, arrows and bits before Christmas in the shop and appear to have sold most of them. I'll be up there again on Saturday and can check for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭ruiner

That would be great. Thanks.

If you could send me some of the details when you know I can see what I can do. If it's where I'm thinking out near Rataoth one of our coaches lives close enough.

If you want any more info you can take a look at the main archery website www.archery.ie

Advertisement