Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Toyota Rav 4 1.8

Options
  • 09-01-2008 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭

Thinking of buying one, 2001, 1.8. Currently drive a Pajero Jnr. 1.1
    Am I mad? Apart from the hike in insurance and tax will I be forking out a load of extra money on petrol? Currently my tank takes €32-36 worth of petrol every 7-9 days. Any idea how much extra I'll be spending? :confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 197 ✭✭RobbieMc

Thats one thing I could never get used to when I changed from a 1.1 litre to a 1.8 petrol. the extra in fuel cost.
    I now drive a 2.5 TDi diesel and at current fuel rates 50 euro fills it to only half full and that will last me only 3 days.

Are you mad????? well only you can say, if it was me. Stick with the cheaper car.

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭Peig Sayers

Thanks. Just considering it at the moment. Anyone drive one of these and what kind of petrol prices are we talking about?

Advertisement