Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stadium Expansion?

Options
  • 09-01-2008 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I'm currently playing a game in Scotland with Hibs and doing very well indeed. My league finishes have been 5th, 3rd, 1st, 4th and now joint top with Celtic in November.

I've made huge profits in the transfer market and I've tried expanding the stadium twice. Both times, the board agreed, spent 4.5 million on an extra 3500 seats. this was completed in early September and I had a lovely new stadium for my european games BUT by January, the stadium was back down to 17900.

This is wicked annoying because I'll never overtake the Old Firm and challenge for European honours with this ground!

I don't have this problem with training or youth facilities, which are among the best in the world now. Any help?...

Advertisement