Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Meal

Options
  • 09-01-2008 7:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭

A couple go for a meal at a Chinese restaurant and order the "Chicken Surprise". The waiter brings the meal, served in a lidded cast iron pot.

Just as the wife is about to serve herself, the lid of the pot rises slightly and she briefly sees two beady little eyes looking around before the lid slams back down.

"Good grief, did you see that?" she asks her husband.
    He hasn't, so she asks him to look in the pot. He reaches for it and again the lid rises, and he sees two little eyes looking around before it slams down.

Rather perturbed, he calls the waiter over, explains what is happening, and demands an explanation.
    "Sorry sir," says the waiter, "what did you order?"
    The husband replies, "Chicken Surprise."
    Ah... I'm so sorry," says the waiter, "I brought you Peking Duck"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,575 ✭✭✭patmac

Lol, you want flies wit dat, have some stars as well.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,921 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

Rofl!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

excellent! :D

great:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

That couple are now divorced,

He went back to Wan King and
    she went back to Bon King:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭dak

rocky25 wrote: »
    That couple are now divorced,

He went back to Wan King and
    she went back to Bon King:rolleyes:

Foo King good !

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭FensterDJ

I ordered a really bad over cooked chicken dish in a chinese restaurant once, I complained to a passing waiter "this chicken is rubbery"

he said he would pass my compliments on to the chef

Advertisement