Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 535d Sport

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

How is the 335d a "far gayer car" than the 635d?

The 635d like all 6 series BMWs is hideous to look at.

What is "gay" about a 3 series?:confused:

And why is a 320d "lousy"? Not everyone can afford a 635d, let alone a "mere" 320d.

Anyway this argument about whether a car looks gay or not is well.... gay in itself. People should buy cars that suits them, not because of their looks or because of the badge on the bonnet, I hate badge snobbery and reg plate snobbery, something that is very common in this country these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭The Gambler 101

Now a days you can pick up a BMW 3 series or an Audi A4's for next to nothing second hand. Bought an 320d myself nearly three years ago when not many people had them, now the country is polluted with them and their not holding their value any more. Would I be right in saying the Ford Mondeo is more exclusive then the BMW 3 series???

Now a days you can pick up a BMW 3 series or an Audi A4's for next to nothing second hand. Bought an 320d myself nearly three years ago when not many people had them, now the country is polluted with them and their not holding their value any more. Would I be right in saying the Ford Mondeo is more exclusive then the BMW 3 series???

Why is it that so many people assume that because something happened in the UK, then the same must also be true for Ireland?

The Mondeo is a far more popular car than the 3 series here, based on the amount of each car I see here. FWIW BMW sold 6952 cars last year, compared to Ford who shifted 21,256 cars last year.

I don't know the exact figures, if someone had them it would be greatly appreciated, but BMW shift around 2,000 3 series a year, and Ford shift around 3,500 as far as I know.

The Mondeo is outsold by the BMW in the UK however, because you can run one as a company car for no more than the Mondeo, due to the fact that the resale value in the UK is far higher with the BMW than with the Ford.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

troll troll troll troll

bah this thread is boring, unsubscribed!

RonanPJ wrote: »
    I find your taste of cars v interesting....

What would the best suited car for me a 21 year old guy??

Iv had in order Vw Golf GTTDI, BMW 318i msport, BMW320d msport, BMWX5 Project Kahn, Merc E320CDI Avantgarde, Merc S320CDI, Range Rover Vogue, BMW 535d Sport....

I know half of these didnt suit me so anyone any idea's??

Maybe a nice Skoda Fabia!! :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 49 greatdeeds

U shud really hav the claculator at the ready.

Theres a massive whole in ur figures.

21yr old student whose been driving there 535d since december 2004. Somebodys not being tell the truth..!

Me smells a serious amount of BS about this thread.....

Mind u i guess this is an internet forum and sure arent we all millionaires on this regrdless of circumstances....:D

That put you in your place greatdeeds!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 greatdeeds

I am a millionaire, therefore i dont wear glasses but on occassion do have cause to wear a monicale..!

I know your not a millionaire, I know that it is most likely that you have never even driven a 535d and as such dont own one....

I also know how inconvenient it must be for you to be unable to upload any pic u wud hav on ur computer of this hitherto unseen car

Whereas in reality, tonight Matthew, im going to be studying for my leving cert...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,994 ✭✭✭Theboinkmaster

Ah the genius of boards.ie...

RonanPJ asks "Where is the best place to sell my BMW 535d Sport?"

8 mins late Timmaay tells him "http://www.carzone.ie"

and 4 pages of nonsense ensues :D:D:D

Uhhhh whatever car offers the best compromise in terms of whatever you value from a car be it power, economy, space, style, reliability, etc or whatever. Drive them and see what you think!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭MarkN

Rich people don't need to save a few quid by driving a diesel - ESPECIALLY a 6 Series. Truly rich people don't buy BMWs either. Common as muck. Yours, hetrosexual 335i owner.

• Subscribers Posts: 16,587 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

JohnCleary wrote: »
    troll troll troll troll

bah this thread is boring, unsubscribed!

are you talking about yourself? trolling the op by calling him a spammer, a dirtly old man, a hairdresser and gay?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,394 ✭✭✭✭Timmaay

8 mins later Timmaay tells him "http://www.carzone.ie"

Would I have been better off telling him to get lost, he drives a bmw:D:D:D

The above stupid argument between two bmw drivers is reason enough for me to do the typical "its a bmw, dont let him out" when i'm on the motorway etc:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

RonanPJ wrote:
    I dunno. Any lad that refers to himself as a "guy", there's something... up, or should I say, different. ("21 year old guy seeks fun loving guy for fun and maybe more"). Have you considered a Smart ForTwo. It might suit you.
    E92 wrote:
    People should buy cars that suits them
    Only up to a point. There are some cars no-one should be allowed buy (eg Merc CLS, Ssanyong Rodius).

• Registered Users Posts: 65,402 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Great quality thread this has turned into :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Ah unkel, don't sound so disappointed!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 RonanPJ

4759253737a6382718210l.jpg

4759253737a6382841342l.jpg

4759253737a6382870119l.jpg

4759253737a6382808055l.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

Just looking at your bebo there and you're 21 and own a 535d! (Previous cars being an s-class and X5) Fair dues. Mind us asking what you do?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,057 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

he lives in the north which is a big help to start:D

No messing with fletch, how you come across my bebo?? I only took it off private last nite!

I sell a bit of overseas property.............well i try :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭fletch

No messing with fletch, how you come across my bebo?? I only took it off private last nite!

I sell a bit of overseas property.............well i try :D
    :) It still seems to be public? The pictures you posted link directly to your bebo page.

Congrats, you must be doing well at it so! :)

Oh and beautiful car btw

Cheers but im Struggling...........like a small farmer.....

with just two acres:mad::mad:

one in tokyo and one in manhattan:D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4 medsea

if you want to sell fast... try the worlds biggest classifieds http://www.craigslist.org/about/sites.html

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭budweiserfrogie

Now i understand your price. I see from your pictures that your car is a UK registered car. That doesn't leave it such good value after paying the vrt to re-reg it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

Jesus.. 21 and going to be buying a 635d?!

I'm jealous as ****. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

I see from the bebo site that he's got a trampoline next to the cars.. whats that all about. Gwan this is yur da's car.

• Advertisement

Aw yea never heard that one before (is it your da's car)

I dont drink and id say what you's fela's spend on drink would probly pay for this car + i change it every 2 months so never really costs me too much!!

Completely gone off the idea of a 635d, any ideas what elseto go for??

Advertisement