Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newcastle

Options
  • 09-01-2008 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

What an absolute joke of a club. He's in the job 8 months and it looks like he has been forced out there rather than leaving by mutual consent as the club are saying. Will they ever learn!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

I dare say they'vbe spoken to someone off the record over the last week or so and been given the nod.
    Could this be the return of Martin Jol ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Big Sam for the Ireland job!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

Kharn wrote: »
    Big Sam for the Ireland job!!!
    Yer heard BSA for Ireland and BMJ for Newcastle.......well I never:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 steve_thfc

RingoSpur wrote: »
    What an absolute joke of a club. He's in the job 8 months and it looks like he has been forced out there rather than leaving by mutual consent as the club are saying. Will they ever learn!!

Deluded fans with ideas above thier station.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭I-Bleed-White

steve_thfc wrote: »
    Deluded fans with ideas above thier station.

I remember fans in this very room who were the exact same only 4 months ago and BMJ paid the price. 8 out of 20 premiership managers gone in less than a year. It's getting to the point that if a manager outside the top 4 wins anything they will probably retire to go out on top because they know if they stick about and have a poor start to the next season they'll get the chop. Premiership football has lost what little charachter it has left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

I remember fans in this very room who were the exact same only 4 months ago and BMJ paid the price.

You can't be serious?

Jol had 3 years, Allardyce had 24 games.

Nowhere near the same.

Advertisement