Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Alarm for an old car

Options
  • 09-01-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭

I need to get an alarm fitted to a 22 year old Porsche 911 Cabriolet. I know nothing about car alarms. I am fond of the car though, and don't mind spending money if it's warranted. Can anyone recommend an alarm/fitter? Do bear in mind that i'm a very fussy b@stard.:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

Where you based??

Secure sounds in Cork and Waterford are top class.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Afraid i'm in Dublin, thanks anyway though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

Anan1 - you also need a special one for verts afaik - wind rocks the hood and sets normal ones off.

there is a guy in harolds cross as far as i recall thats fairly handy, near the Maxol station

Advertisement