Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Members Mixes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Hi all,

this is my new Technoish mix. Have a listen and let me know what you think.

http://soundcloud.com/not-invented-here/june-techno-mix

Thanks

Tracklist

Gunship - Harvey presents Locussolus
    Carbon Dioxide - Brommage Dub
    Room 2 (Pan Pot rave tool mix) - Slam
    Body Pop (Radio slave Remix) - Nelski
    Complex Decisions - Decoside
    Just me - Audion
    2 Bullets - Michoacan
    Airplanes (Kiofol's mainspring mix) - Ryan Davis
    Oubliette (Stefan Linzatti remix) - Sian
    Follow your eyes - Adam Beyer
    Antistus - Adam Beyer
    Codeface - Slaaf
    Snippa - Reset Robot
    The Game - Javson Brothers

Total time 46.46

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

LOL at the first track on that mix Neal... creepy! Will give a listen this weekend.

Jimi I really like your last one. Myself and Exec Steve listened to it on the way down to Life and it was bangin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

Zascar wrote: »
    LOL at the first track on that mix Neal... creepy! Will give a listen this weekend.

Jimi I really like your last one. Myself and Exec Steve listened to it on the way down to Life and it was bangin!
    Nice one - it's not actually part of the first track - it's a sample I sliced out of a movie (to give it a dark edge at the start). Question is - can you guess the movie? :)

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

I'll hazard a wild guess at "Memento"...

I'm not even going to pretend like I knew that. Google really can find you almost anything. Is it any good?

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the mix now, I'm liking it. Build well - as I said about your last mix too. Mixing is very good, nice long transitions :)

Hahaha Neal the track at about 48m has a sound effect in it that sounds just like the noise gmail makes when you get a new chat message! I thought I was going crazy there for a minute...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,111 ✭✭✭joker77

I'll hazard a wild guess at "Memento"...

I'm not even going to pretend like I knew that. Google really can find you almost anything. Is it any good?

I'm about 3/4 of the way through the mix now, I'm liking it. Build well - as I said about your last mix too. Mixing is very good, nice long transitions :)
    Got it in one! The power of google eh...
    Is Memento any good? Yea I really liked it, have watched it a good few times which is always a good sign.

Cheers for the feedback, glad you liked the mix

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 909 ✭✭✭keithkk16

joker77 wrote: »
    [URL="https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/17989/116611.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Let's go down to the basement... then you'll know who you really are

Tracklisting:

01. Let's Go Down To The Basement
    02. Extrawelt - Arples [Darkroom Dubs]
    03. Sascha Dive - Kamakama [Love Letters From Oslo]
    04. Paul Brtschitsch - Three Weeks (Anja Schneider Remix) [Rootknox Music]
    05. Maetrik - Bottom Heavy [Galaktika Records]
    06. Okain - Sleepwalking [Tsuba]
    07. Andre Galluzzi - Freya [Ostgut Ton]
    08. Radio Slave - N.I.N.A. [Rekids]
    09. Basti Grub & Aldo Cadiz - Eleccion [Desolat]
    10. Hypertic - Wireless [FVF Records]
    11. Mikael Stavoestrand - How To Be (Samuel L. Session Remix) [Highgrade Records]
    12. Electric Rescue - Acido Rosso [Cocoon Recordings]
    13. Brian Sanhaji - Higgs [CLR]
    14. Matt Nordstrom And Orlando Villegas - Spanglish (Len Faki Edit) [Saved Records]
    15. Harry Choo Choo Romero - Phuture [Ovum Recordings]
    16. Chube.ka - El Canto Loco (Inxec And Matt Tolfrey Remix) [Zoo:Technique]
    17. Stewart Walker - The Stiff Materialist [Persona]

Love this i'm really starting to into this kind of stuff will deffo be downloading your next mix.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Mix by Haido at my night Forward/Slash in the Bernard Shaw. Lovely chilled out disco vibes.

Tracklist:

Nacho Lovers – Deepers
    Quando Quango – Love Tempo (Remix)
    The Swiss – Bubble Bath (Knightlife Remix)
    Still Going – Still Going Theme
    Cut Copy – Future (Chromeo Remix)
    Rockmaster Rus B – Booty Champs
    The Funk Junkeez – Got Funk (Da Mongoloids Funktastic Funk Mix)
    Kanye West – Addiction (Terry Hunter & Kenny Dope Remix)
    White Girl Lust – Blood
    Soundstream – Freakin’
    Big Boi – Shutterbug (Skinny Friedman house edit)
    Tensnake – Coma Cat
    Meroz – The Sinner

Link: http://forwardslashdublin.wordpress.com/mixes/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

Eh yeah heres a mix I done two weeks ago, only seen this thread now. Only startin out so cut me some slack:D

http://soundcloud.com/brophy-1/in-a-nutshell

Wouldnt bother listenin to the rest, there pretty muck, this ones alright though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

Eh yeah heres a mix I done two weeks ago, only seen this thread now. Only startin out so cut me some slack:D

http://soundcloud.com/brophy-1/in-a-nutshell

Wouldnt bother listenin to the rest, there pretty muck, this ones alright though.

tracklist & genre would be nice

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Cheers brother!

Find me a bloody gig
    :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

ianuss wrote: »
    tracklist & genre would be nice

Sorry the tracklist is under the player, didn't realise had to post it up here.

Dunkann - Rain
    Cirez D - On Off
    Filthy Rich -Luvstruck(Benny Royal Remix)
    Boys Noize - & Down
    Fake Blood - Mars
    Deadmau5 - Hi Friend
    Boy 8 Bit - Baltic Pine

Progressive House/Electro

This is more an experiment than anything else. Tunes I'm not terribly mad about but the kind of music that afterparties in me age-group are starting to demand (not my own ones now mind :D). Have a whirl if its your thing, but it ain't my preference or style

http://soundcloud.com/eudaimonia/electroswingy

Seems to be what all the kids like nowadays.... A bit of Gypsy/Electro nonsense including (in no particular order)

Jesse Rose - Touch my Horn (Crookers Remix)
    Sis - Trompeta
    Louis Armstrong - Nobody Knows (Monkey Safari Rmx)
    Highbloo - My Orkestra
    Gramaphonedzie - Why Don't Ya [I know, caned to death]
    Lake and Lys - La Tromba (Sour Grapes Balboa Rmx)

I don't mind some of this style of stuff, but it's not my preference at all. I just thought it'd be a nice challenge trying to key match some brass sections for the laugh and its fairly summery. Really not sure what the hell is up with my copy of Trompeta though, must have saved it with a saturator enabled in Ableton or something...

Talking of experiments, this is what happens when you end up staying up all night.

Call it Ambient, Breaks, IDM... It gets strange in parts. Bar the Holden and Aphex Twin tune (sorry about the quality) it's all 2010 stuff.

I cheated a small bit in terms of cutting up the odd track to make it a bit more mix-friendly, but nothing major. 10points if you spot the massive keychange in one of the tracks :D

www.soundcloud.com/eudaimonia/idm

Kode9 & the Spaceape - Glass
    SBTRKT - 2020
    Joy Orbison - Hyph Mngo
    Sepalcure - Down
    James Blake - CMYK
    James Holden - 10101
    Scuba - Three Sided Shape
    James Blake - Postpone
    Sigha - Light Swells in a Distant Place
    Aphex Twin - Polynomial C

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭fionntan g

http://soundcloud.com/fionntang/fionntan-g-summer-2010-promo-mix

deep house,tech house and techno

some BIG summer tracks in here and a few bits and pieces that arent out yet

Also my last mix on the cdj's

1.Fionntan G - MTM (Kick in the arse Dub)
    2.Howard sessions - impact damage (original mix)
    3.Karol XVII & MB Valnece - Clap your hands
    4.Kaiserdisco - Chordila
    5.Gramephonediza - brazilian
    6.Butch - No worries
    7.Love birds - Allright
    8.Deep Future - Gypsy Chica
    9.Danny Serano - Osaka
    10.Joris Voorn - the secret
    11.Lovebirds - My Man
    12. Lil louis - French kiss

Enjoy

Not my thing really Jimi but I have to say fair play for the range of diversity in your mixes! I'll try to give it a proper listen next week when i have time

Fiontann I had a quick flick through and that sounds like a lovely mix - I really dig that Butch tune, Villalobos played it at Life 2 weeks ago :)

Oh and lads would it kill you to upload 320's??

Fiontann I had a quick flick through and that sounds like a lovely mix - I really dig that Butch tune, Villalobos played it at Life 2 weeks ago :)

Oh and lads would it kill you to upload 320's??

cheers sir,Yeah that butch track is a stomper.

It actually would kill me with my BB connection!:(

Besides soundcloud only streams at 128kb anyways

Looking forward to your set @ NPLD ,Play loadsa vuvuzela samples over your set please :D

Not my thing really Jimi but I have to say fair play for the range of diversity in your mixes!

Basically trying to settle myself into DJing as many different genres as possible before I start throwing up and marketing me own productions. Dublin's a fecking village and I can count on the fingers of one hand the people I'm interested in getting involved with, but I'd need two hand to count the genres of music they promote, with the niche ones being the easiest to get a gig at. Plus, being unemployed and a student allows for staying up till 4am fecking about :D

It's a bit like our pre/afterparties, tends to go something like;

Marc Houle/Metro area >>> Claude VanStroke/Tensnake >>> Minimal >>> Tech House >>> Tribal >>> Minimal >>> Fleetwood Mac >>> Tribe Called Quest
    Besides soundcloud only streams at 128kb anyways

Just the widget that you embed. Think the main player (the one on your own page) streams up to whatever; 256kb is my preference - 320 is a negligible enough time/effort advantage in terms of uploading for a rank amateur like meself.

fionntan g wrote: »
    Looking forward to your set @ NPLD ,Play loadsa vuvuzela samples over your set please :D
    LOL!

fionntan g wrote: »

_wp-content_uploads_2010_06_vuvuzela-hero-550x4121.jpg

WXNmF.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Rane

Havn't posted on this site in awhile, and havn't really uploaded any mixes lately either. But since I've decided to start recording and uploading my mixes again I decided I may aswell start linking them ;D

Anyways here's the link to a dnb minimix I did just to start things off again:

http://soundcloud.com/rane/ranednb-minimix

Tracklist:

Adele - Hometown Glory (HC Remix)
    High Contrast - Days go by
    Future Prophecies - September (Camo & Krooked Remix)
    Skepta - Rescue Me (Sigma Remix)

I don't have it available for download on SoundCloud but if anyone wants it just message me and I'll give ya a d/l link to it 320.

And I'll be putting up 1 hour sets on my soundcloud page starting next week. So if ya like what ya here then feel free to follow ;D

Also for anyone curious about the equipment I'm using I have the Pioneer CDJ-400's and the DJM-400 2ch mixer. Have some other various add on equipment but that's the basics there.

Enjoy ;D

Rane wrote: »
    Havn't posted on this site in awhile, and havn't really uploaded any mixes lately either. But since I've decided to start recording and uploading my mixes again I decided I may aswell start linking them ;D

Anyways here's the link to a dnb minimix I did just to start things off again:

http://soundcloud.com/rane/ranednb-minimix

Tracklist:

Adele - Hometown Glory (HC Remix)
    High Contrast - Days go by
    Future Prophecies - September (Camo & Krooked Remix)
    Skepta - Rescue Me (Sigma Remix)

I don't have it available for download on SoundCloud but if anyone wants it just message me and I'll give ya a d/l link to it 320.

And I'll be putting up 1 hour sets on my soundcloud page starting next week. So if ya like what ya here then feel free to follow ;D

Also for anyone curious about the equipment I'm using I have the Pioneer CDJ-400's and the DJM-400 2ch mixer. Have some other various add on equipment but that's the basics there.

Enjoy ;D

dude, it's 13 mins long?? Did you forget to record the other hour or something?

dude, it's 13 mins long?? Did you forget to record the other hour or something?

As I said it's just a mini mix, Just decided to make a small mix to sorta get my soundcloud page moving again. And it's sorta a teaser for some of the mixes I'll be uploading in the next few weeks :)

If ya liked it feel free to check on [url]Http://www.soundcloud.com/rane[/url] for new sets whenever. I'll be posting a 1 hour set sometime in the next week :D

Rane wrote: »
    As I said it's just a mini mix, Just decided to make a small mix to sorta get my soundcloud page moving again. And it's sorta a teaser for some of the mixes I'll be uploading in the next few weeks :)

If ya liked it feel free to check on [url]Http://www.soundcloud.com/rane[/url] for new sets whenever. I'll be posting a 1 hour set sometime in the next week :D

the anticipation is killing zomg

*clicks refresh endlessly on "ranes" soundcloud page*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,309 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

I really need to get a premium SoundCloud account, I haven't uploaded a mix in over a month (I try to get one out every 3 weeks or so) and I hate doing 10 minute mixes for YouTube, I'm either under with about 8-9 minutes or over with 11-12 minutes, and it's too restricting, you want to get about 4-6 songs in but you can't let them play through :(

DaveyDave wrote: »
    I really need to get a premium SoundCloud account, I haven't uploaded a mix in over a month (I try to get one out every 3 weeks or so) and I hate doing 10 minute mixes for YouTube, I'm either under with about 8-9 minutes or over with 11-12 minutes, and it's too restricting, you want to get about 4-6 songs in but you can't let them play through :(

try mixcloud or bandcamp

try mixcloud or bandcamp

I use Mixcloud as an alternative but I just don't like it as much, I upload all my mixes there but SoundCloud is my main site. Activity for my mixes is pretty much nonexistent on Mixcloud too.

well then just upgrade - it's only €29 for the year........which is great value really

well then just upgrade - it's only €29 for the year........which is great value really

I plan to, I'm going to get the Solo account as the Lite account is only 4 hours of music, I'm just waiting to be paid back some money.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

Ok uploaded that 1 hour set I said I would. This ones not DnB like the last minimix was. This set goes through some house sub genres like Progressive/Electro/Fidget and Deep.

I actually made a set awhile ago like this but it was lost when I removed my last soundcloud page so I took the old track list and remade it in 320kb with a new extended intro and a better outro. Left the outro open to make it into a 2 hour set at a later date once I upgrade my soundcloud account. Anyways here's the info :)

Link: [url]

Track list:

Deadmau5 - Stereo fidelity
    Frisca & Lamboy - Chunga
    Pryda - Miami to atlanta
    STFU - Shut the **** up
    Lillica libertine - To fix the gash in your head
    Crookers - Sveglia
    Mightyfools - More gunz
    Wolfgang Gartner - Bounce
    Napt - Make my day
    Dj quest & Odissi - Break me
    EDX - Casa Grande
    Daniel Portman - Open your Mind
    Dinka - Green leaf
    Sean Marx - You are everything

Set Length: 01:12:14
    Bit Rate: 320kb

Won't be able to upload any more until I upgrade my soundcloud page. But I'll be doing that sometime later this week.

Let me know what ya think :D

a mix compiled for Elektro Shock's, Tom Middleton competition.

http://www.mixcloud.com/nomonet/

Neeve (Permanent Vacation Tropical Heat Mix) - Projections, Woolfy
    Mr. Medicine Man (Martin Buttrich remix) – PFL
    Light Blue - Antonio Olivieri
    Solvida (Dub Version) –Hypertic
    Young Mountain – Vincenzo
    Ronalds Choice – Elef
    Time - Samuel L. Session
    Children Playground - Fonos, Mark Evemport
    Our Time Our Chance feat. Ian Whitelaw (Wahoo Remix) – Phonique
    Lustfaust - Philipp Ort
    Deep Down Inside (Reboot Remix) - Harrison Crump
    Hurt (Martinez Dark Soul Remix) - Matthew Dear, Seth Troxler

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

This compilaton is dedicated to all those long-gone pirate radio stations who filled the airwaves with glorious jazz-funk, electro and soul during the first half of the 1980s.

Horizons
    01 Night Passage - Nice Shot (KIKI LP)
    02 Direct Drive - Time Machine (Oval 12")
    03 Level 42 - Love Games (Polydor LP)
    04 First Light - A.M. (Oval 12")
    05 Patrice Rushen - Number One (Elektra LP)
    06 First Light - I Don't Care (Oval 12")
    07 D Train - You're The One For Me (Instrumental) (Epic 45)
    08 Paul Hardcastle - Rain Forest (Bluebird 12")
    09 First Light - Daybreak (London 12")
    10 Paul Hardcastle - You're The One For Me / Daybreak / A.M. (Total Control 12")
    11 Chic - Believer (Atlantic LP)
    12 Will Powers - Dancing For Mental Health (Island LP)
    13 Paul Hardcastle - Sound Chaser (Profile LP)
    14 Paul Hardcastle - The Wizard Part 1 (Extended) (Chrysalis 12")
    15 Philip Lynott - Yellow Pearl (Phonogram 45)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7WHZTMZL

Just got bored and decided to mess around with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otphq5MuVqA.

http://soundcloud.com/rane/ginger-rant-ranemix

(just for fun) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sweeno69

New tech-house mix just uploaded to my soundcloud account...

http://soundcloud.com/paul-sweeney/

Tracky:
    Paul Sweeney - Caught Between A Tech & A Housey Place 1 - 28.06.2010
    1) Coyu & Edu Imbernon - La Coincidencia
    2) Michel De Hey - Vodka (Coyu & Edu Imbernon Remix)
    3) Nick Curly - Keep On
    4) Kaiserdisco - Aguja
    5) Jay Lumen - Is Mine
    6) Mark Knight - Devil Walking
    7) DJ Chus, Gonzalo & Gonzalez - One Night In Havana
    8) NDKj - Funkest Star (Marshall Remix)
    9) Patrick M - You Got
    10) Filthy Rich - Carnivale
    11) Mark Knight - Sax

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

Hi all,

Here is my July mix. have a listen and let me know what you think.
    http://soundcloud.com/not-invented-here/not-invented-here-july-2010-mix
    Thanks,

N.I.H

PS My June mix is being featured on the Niall Redmond show on RTEPULSE on the 7th at 12am and the 9th @ 2am. I think im being interviewed as well so tune in if you can.

1h 11 m
    Tracklist:

Wolfgang Voight - Zimmer
    Farah - Law of Life
    Ryan Davis - The Herons story (matador Mix)
    Robert Hood - saved by fire
    Chris Liebling - Ataraxia
    Mike Denhert - Eigenbedharf part 2
    Marcel Dettman - Viscous
    Nikola Gala - the Phunk
    Tiefschwarz feat Seth Troxler - Trust (Tim Green remix)
    Flavio Diaz & Kiaserdisco - Jaune (Original Mix)
    Hauswerks - Highlife
    Hauswerks - Gankoii
    The Black Dog - CCtv Nation
    The Missing Link - Cant you get a grip
    Nathan Fake - The sky was pink (Holden Tool)
    Los Suruba & Edu Imberon - Pisco sour
    Nathan Fake - The sky was pink (holden mix)
    Ryan Davis - snowflake dancer
    Piloski - Night of the hunter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 Al Roberts

This is my latest mix, if you browse through my mediafire accout you should be able to access my other folders which have loads of my mixes in them, if you want a tracklist let me know and ill post it up.:D

Summer Sessions 2010 Volume 2
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mwzwtyoyj1j

01. Oxygen Shadow – Frequency of Silence – Intro mix
    02. Talla 2xlc – Pro Life – Akira Kayosa Remik
    03. Ali Wilson – Pandorra – Dyor mix
    04. Ummet Ozcan - TimeWave Zero - Will Rees & Zouse Remix
    05. Lee Osborne – State of Play – Steve Allen Remix
    06. Sasha – Expander - Will Rees Remix
    07. Organ Donors – Dr. Kaotica – Original Mix
    08. The Thrillseekeers – Synaesthesia – Will Rees Remix
    09. CRW – I Feel Love – Neal Thomas Remix
    10. Len Faki - Death by House – Will Rees Remix
    11. Thilo & Evanti – Decay & Release – Original Mix

http://soundcloud.com/al-roberts
    http://www.facebook.com/dj.alroberts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Short Mix I put together yesterday.....

Dimple - 03.07.10

1. Café La Perla - Jules-De-Pearl [My Best Friend]
    2. Chase The Mouse - Joris Voorn [Rejected]
    3. No Problem - Wawa [Fresh Fruit Records]
    4. We Are You - Iman [Method Records]
    5. Some Candies for Me - Stefano Salsi [Method Records]
    6. Phuture [Joris Voorn RMX] - Harry Choo Choo Romero [Ovum]
    7. The Secret - Joris Voorn [Cocoon Recordings]

Enjoy! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Dirtyduffer

Download: www.soundcloud.com/dejan1/le-clezio-10/download

Stream: www.mixcloud.com/dejan/le-clezio10/

1. TJ Kong and Nuno Dos Santos - This Time // Compost
    2. Ribn - Sin & Figs // Mild Pitch
    3. Lemon Popsicle - Chordelia // Mood Music
    4. Bliss feat Ane Brun - Trust In Your Love (Charles Webster dub) // Music For Dreams
    5. Oleg Poliakov - Hold Up // Composite
    6. Langenberg - Past Present // Dessous
    7. Djebali - Elastik Hour // Freak'n'Chic
    8. Pezzner - Blacklist (Lusine mix) // Freerange
    9. Tim Paris - Edge Of Confusion // Magnetik
    10. Jay Shepheard - Umzug // Dirt Crew
    11. Yosa - Rough Jam // Drumpoet Community
    12. Flight Facilities - Crave You (Lewie Day dub) // Unreleased
    13. Bassfort - Dixtrit // Freerange
    14. DJ Koze - Rue Burnout // Pampa
    15. Fritz Kalkbrenner - Dead End // Suol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Mix by Ciaran Meister (Salt) at my night Forward/Slash a week or so back.

Streaming link: http://bit.ly/cQKH6W

Tracklist:

1.Latyrx – Lady Don’t Tek No
    2. Gorillaz – Stylo
    3. Digital Underground – Humpty Dance
    4.The Happy Mondays – Step On
    5. The Ramones – Baby I Love You
    6. John Carpenter – The End (Remix)
    7. Grace Jones – Pull Up to the Bumper
    8. George McCrae - I Get Lifted
    9. Simply Red – Something Got Me Started
    10. The Commodores - Machine Gun
    11. Beastie Boys – Hey Ladies
    12. The Whispers – And the Beat Goes On
    13. Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
    14. The Pogues – Fiesta

http://www.facebook.com/pages/ForwardSlash/132262083453499

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,497 ✭✭✭francois

dyer wrote: »

can't get any more down tempo than this

Back to my preference of tunes slightly, but starts off a bit deep housey before moving into minimal. 20 mins as well, just a quick little belter to start your day (I'm only getting up :D)

http://soundcloud.com/eudaimonia/july-2010-deep-house-minimal

Melchior - Puerto Rican Girls
    Massive Attack - Paradise Circus (Gui Boratto Remix)
    Art of Tones - Call the Shots (Motor City Drum Ensemble Remix)
    Andreas Henneberg - Siren Call
    Marascia & Alessio Mereu - Lado (Alessio Mereu Edit)
    Moby - Stay Down (Popof Remix)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://soundcloud.com/leeodonnell/2010-06-06-15h24m54

Just said i'd throw this up before i put the july mix up next week!

tracks from the likes of Fergie, Ben Sims, Steve Mac, Popof...and so on! :)

enjoy

Since my SoundCloud is full and I'm broke, I've resorted to doing the thing I hate, making short 10 minute mixes for YouTube...

June 2010 Hardcore Mix (9:17, 85BPM)

Evil Activities - Evil Inside
    Endymion Vs Art Of Fighters - A New Today
    Evil Activities - Pray For Me
    Tha Playah & MC Alee - Always Right

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭mk7775

my first mix with my reloop digital jockey 2 IE, just a simple 30 mix house mix:

http://soundcloud.com/mbk-catalyst/july-10th-30-min-house-mix

Track Listing:
    1.Cruel Intentions (DJ Pierre Remix), Simian Mobile Disco feat. Beth Ditto
    2.Devil Walking (Original Mix), Mark Knight
    3.We No Speak Americano (Original Mix), Yolanda Be Cool ft. Dcup
    4.We are Some Chords, Deadmau5
    5.California Gurls (Mstrkrft Remix), Katy Perry
    6.Donut (Boy 8 Bit Remix), M.A.N.D.Y.. Booka Shade

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

New mix with a load of fresh vinyl and a crossfader....

http://soundcloud.com/kid-handsome/jeff-timoney-july-2010-mix

Tracklist

1. Kyle Hall - Tomorrow Is the Day - Mood n Groovin Music
    2. Sigha - Rawwwww - Hotflush
    3. Martyn - Miniluv - Ostgut
    4. Maurizio - M6 - Maurizio
    5. Environmental Radiation Dose on the Moon - The Child Watching the Moon - Zooloft
    6. Frozen Border - FB05 - Frozen Border
    7. Function - Where Next (Ben Klock Mix) - Sandwell District
    8. Dexter - Redbox - Dolly
    9. Boo Williams - Mortal Trance - Residual (Rush Hour Reissue)
    10. Portable - Knowone Can Take Away the Many - Perlon
    11. Martyn ft. Spaceape - Is This Insanity (Ben Klock Mix) - 3024

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭Starfox

new progressive trance mix up for stream or download, hope you enoy

http://djmix.net/ShaneC/AProgressiveJourneyIII

1.Alex Armes - Hypnotize (Deep Mix)
    2.Stunston - Steamroller (Original Mix)
    3.Stunston - Morning Drive (Original Mix)
    4.Suspect 44 - Hold Me (Original Mix)
    5.Luigi Lusini - Who We Are (Original Mix)
    6.Lolo – Myla's Theme (Original Mix)
    7.Way Out West – Surrender (Eelke Kleijn Remix)
    8.Lost In Silence - Estiva Remix by Adam Fielding
    9.Airscape - Cruising 2010 (Alkatraz Remix)
    10.The Kingdom - Original Mix - Altuna
    11.Simmons And Blanc – Whatever It Takes (Original Mix)
    12.Mat Zo - 24 Hours (Rank 1)
    13.Anhken - Green Line (Ronski Speed Remix)
    14.Protoculture - Naked (Original Mix)
    15.Pendulum - The Other Side - (Original Mix)
    16.Abraham Leoga - Insolution (Craving Remix)
    17.Motionchild & Will Holland feat. Tiff Lacey - Arctic Kiss - (Andy Duguid Dub Mix)
    18.MaRLo feat. eM - Capture (Mike Koglin Remix)
    19.Andy Moor feat. Carrie Skipper - She Moves - Original Mix
    20.David West - Gura (Inkfish Remix)
    21.Electrovoya - Earth Rise (Mike Shivers Catching Sun Remix)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

http://soundcloud.com/leeodonnell/lee-o-donnell-july-promo-mix

July promo from my good self! :)

starts off nice and housey and ends a lot harder! :)

enjoy!

1.Curly Project – Opportunity
    2.Stimming – 1000 dreams
    3.Matteo Dimarr Feat Daskha – Blower
    4.Vic Miranda – loopy bell (Vitale and Fernand Remix)
    5.Mladen Tomic – Minipranje
    6.Ckos – Pon Lee
    7.Popof – Blow Me Down
    8.Cristian Varela – Your Body Experience (Serge Casttel Remix)
    9.Loco Dice – Definition (Nic Fanciulli Remix)
    10.Matthew Margette – Frank The Tank
    11.Steve Parker – Fenix The Rat
    12.Ben Sims – Hypnosis

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

francois wrote: »
    can't get any more down tempo than this

heh.. well i at least hope ya listened to all of it.. i always start off slow and work me way through ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭cian1500ww

Just made a new progressive house mix:

Tracklisting:

Delirious (Arno Cost and Norman Doray Remix) – David Guetta
    Gobbledygook (Funkagenda Remix) – Dave Seaman
    Can’t Sleep (Avicii vs Philgood Remix) – Adrian Lux
    Good Times (Original Mix) – Seamus Haji vs. Mark Knight & Funkagenda
    Flashback (Eric Prydz Remix) – Calvin Harris
    Let The Love Take Over (Muzzaik Remix) – Milk & Sugar
    Chase The Sun (Original Mix) – David Tort & Norman Doray
    Apes From Space (Dirtyloud Remix) – Aaren San
    Miami To Atlanta (Original Mix) – Pryda