Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Members Mixes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭NotInventedHere

New mix from me.

http://soundcloud.com/not-invented-here/not-invented-here-january-techno-mix

Tracklist

Wow! Signal (Monoloc Remix) - Pfirter
    Compressions Session 2 - Ben Klock
    Devolution - Delta Funktionen
    Antifunk - Perc
    Where 2d Meets 3d Chris Liebing Remix - Traversable Wormhole
    Tachyon (James Ruskin Remix) - Traversable Wormhole
    Chaosexotica - COS/MES
    Track 2 - Herbert Gollini & Helmut Wolfgruber
    Static Test - Ben Klock
    Headcase (Marc Houle Remix) - Plastikman
    metamorphasis(rob murphy remake) - Phillip Glass
    Closed Timelike Curve (Marcel Dettmann Remix) - Traversable Wormhole
    You - Ben Klock
    Theatre - Delta Funktionen
    Open (Original Mix) - Egbert

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

Tracklisting:

1. Alex Piccini – Cup Of Tea (00:00)
    2. Maya Jane Coles – What They Say (07:41)
    3. Mark Knight – Devil Walking (12:16)
    4. Till Von Sein – Sundowna (Dyed Soundorom & Shonky Remix) (18:19)
    5. Cassius – 99 (Tim Green Mix) (24:05)
    6. Oxia – Whole Life (30:07)
    7. Carlos Sanchez, DJ Ray – Claves De Ti (Audio Junkies Remix) (34:52)
    8. Butch – No Worries (39:34)
    9. Pablo Cahn – Elle (45:21)
    10. Gui Boratto – Take My Breath Away (John Tejada Remix) (52:58)
    11. Radio Slave – Koma Koma (Steve Lawler Remix) (59:00)

http://leefarrell.com/music/?p=79

Feedback Welcome! Enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 185 ✭✭Rizzla King

http://soundcloud.com/colmbrophy/colm-brophy-january-trance-mix-2011

Few of my favorite trance tracks of 2010. Quality could be better but still very happy with this mix.

B Sign - Ronski Speed
    Saphire - Ben Gold
    Naranja - Paul Ercossa
    Forza - MEM
    I Will Find You - Mark Sherry feat Sharone
    Next Phase(Phase one remix) - Ummet Ozcan
    Striker(Ummet Ozcan remix) - John O Callaghan
    Tigers Apology - Richard Durand
    Then just a loop at the end I'm working on putting together into a track someday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭Plumpynutt

http://soundcloud.com/plumpynutt/all-aboard-the-bandwagon-mix

Dubstep mix i recorded there the other day. my first dubstep mix so there's a few dodgy bits here and there, nut overall its not too bad. feedback appreciated

Tracklist:
    1. Breakage- Rain
    2. 2562- Kontrol
    3. Emalkay- Crusader
    4. Cyrus & Random Trio- Crying Game
    5. Distance- Delight
    6. Kito- What If
    7. Subscape- Nothing's Wrong
    8. Skream- Dutchflowers(Rusko Remix)
    9. Rod Azlan- Selektah!

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Dirtyduffer

1. Deep Space Orchestra - Dollar // Kolour
    2. Nicholas - Depth Of My Soul // No More Hits
    3. Nicolas Jaar - 13 Variations // Circus Company
    4. Alton Miller - Light Years Away feat. Amp Fiddler // Mixed Signals
    5. Roof Light - Midas // Millions Of Moments
    6. Solab - Just Like Home // Lifeworld
    7. Robert Owens - Sacrifice // Compost
    8. Jay Shepheard & Matthew Burton - Reject The Rhythm // Retrofit
    9. Soul Minority - Six Nine (Atjazz mix) // Kolour
    10. Lone - The Birds Don't Fly This High // Magic Wire
    11. Erdbeerschnitzel - I Wonder // Mirau Musik
    12. Krystal Klear - Tried For Your Love // All City Dublin
    13. Steffi - November // Dial
    14. Chasing Kurt - Daydream // Carry On
    15. Maceo Plex - Live Your Love (Zev mix) // Crosstown Rebels
    16. Gunnar Johsson - Massagerutin 1 // Kontra-musik
    -
    Download at http://www.mediafire.com/?a3bqrxiu930c7zp
    Stream at http://soundcloud.com/dejan1/melancholik

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

WARNING: This song contains commercial music. Your ears may explode if not configured correctly.

Decided to put the mash-up I did on Saturday online for the k-rack. Did a sample of it before and decided to make the whole track just to have.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

leggo wrote: »
    WARNING: This song contains commercial music. Your ears may explode if not configured correctly.

Decided to put the mash-up I did on Saturday online for the k-rack. Did a sample of it before and decided to make the whole track just to have.

It's good up until 0:26. The Vanilla Ice is completely out of time to be fair.

I used to do mash-ups. They're good fun. Piss to make too. Two of my old ones:

http://soundcloud.com/collidoscope/o-brother-thou-art-intergalactic

http://soundcloud.com/collidoscope/hooky-done-gun

I hated the 'Ice Ice' bit at the start myself but I decided to keep it in to tease it for later. Just getting back into mash-up's now for the first time in a while. Got a few ideas I'm toying around with.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,020 ✭✭✭ianuss

I hated the 'Ice Ice' bit at the start myself but I decided to keep it in to tease it for later. Just getting back into mash-up's now for the first time in a while. Got a few ideas I'm toying around with.

Do us a favour and keep them to yourself ye......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

http://soundcloud.com/eudaimonia/moombhouse

Haven't posted a mix in nearly 6 months so knocked off one in a couple of takes this morning. There was something wrong with the way I recorded it so ignore the end completely where the waveform drops...

1. Munchi - Hope
    2. Heartbreak - Shy Day
    3. Karlmarx - Mists
    4. Maya Jane Coles - Hummingbird
    5. The Hasbeens - Make the World Go away.

• Advertisement

ianuss wrote: »
    Do us a favour and keep them to yourself ye......

Do you really want THIS thread to turn messy? Cus I've really no problem doing it...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

Do you really want THIS thread to turn messy? Cus I've really no problem doing it...

ah here, what's the point in posting here if you're gonna be like that?

Me? I coulda sworn I was being civil with electrogrimey the post beforehand sure. Think you quoted the wrong person man.

you posted a horrific mashup (2002 called, they want they're novelty back), ianuss said keep the future ones to yourself and then you say you're willing to ruin the thread, again in an overly confrontational manner.

I've had farts with more musical merit than what you posted.

Was THIS warning not enough of a clue to say "Hold on...I might not enjoy this and best not click..."

So shhh. Cus now it's become blatantly obvious to all and sundry you're just trolling. Again. It's your own forum you're ruining lads.

it's not horrific because it's 'commercial'. It's horrific because there are key clashes everywhere and the timing is all over the gaff.

jtsuited wrote: »
    it's not horrific because it's 'commercial'. It's horrific because there are key clashes everywhere and the timing is all over the gaff.

That's grand man, whatever you think. I know others who enjoyed it. You're entitled to your opinion.

Tell you what though...one day when I'm arsed, I'm gonna **** all over your work in a prickish way and then blame you for being confrontational. See how you react when the shoe is on the other foot ;).

That's grand man, whatever you think. I know others who enjoyed it. You're entitled to your opinion.

Tell you what though...one day when I'm arsed, I'm gonna **** all over your work in a prickish way and then blame you for being confrontational. See how you react when the shoe is on the other foot ;).

man, go get my records and sh1t all over them. In fact, why don't you produce some better records than me....

When that day comes, come back to me.

• Advertisement

oh and btw, and you walked right into it tbh.....

You say that Djs that actually get paid are lended legitimacy by that fact yeah?

Well not only do I do that (as in I don't play for free), but I actually get paid for my opinion on music, so therefore, surely, according to your logic, my opinion is lended a bit more legitimacy than those who have amateur opinions.

Check........Mate.

Dude why don't we just skip the foreplay and compare our cock sizes already. Clearly you're THAT insecure that you need the reassurance of thinking you're 'better' than someone.

I don't claim to be the finished article or even better than others. That's the difference between us. I posted here on the off chance a couple might enjoy it and, when electrogrimey decided to give civil feedback, I took it on board. You clearly got insecure after making your first post so decided "I better post my credentials" with your second. If you think my stuff is ****...fine. I'm going back to the drawing board either way because I'm not delusional enough to think I'm some underrated megastar producer/critic who has no room for improvement because a few guys from boards stroke my ego.

Ironic the first song on your Soundcloud is called 'Nowhere' though...because it's exactly where it's going. It sounds like the lead singer of Massive Attack farting.

See, I can play critic too. ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Ah Jaysus lads, I notice 'members mixes' becoming busy and have to assume immediately that its not because some friendly banter has kicked off... can we leave the arguing out please! At this rate we'll have to open a 'Commercial DJs Versus Niche-DJs Thread' where you can all kick the sh1t out of each other.

Seriously though, lets not let all threads derail into this same bloody argument... its like the digital versus vinyl argument, there will never be an end to it.

Ironic the first song on your Soundcloud is called 'Nowhere' though...because it's exactly where it's going. It sounds like the lead singer of Massive Attack farting.

oh wow, and who would the lead singer of massive attack be then?

Leggo, do you ever listen to music?

Some actual modding would help. Note how every argument begins with my making a serious post and then it gets progressively analysed and ripped to shreds.

But it would make you unpopular to do your job. Aw shucks...

Cue the "Don't be a bitch and fight for your beliefs" posts. This forum is turning a mess and it's all your own fault.

then logout.

• Advertisement

At this rate we'll have to open a 'Commercial DJs Versus Niche-DJs Thread' where you can all kick the sh1t out of each other.

Good idea http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70132766#post70132766 :D

oh wow, and who would the lead singer of massive attack be then?

Leggo, do you ever listen to music?

Dunno man, I'm not a big fan just have a few tracks. They mightn't even have a lead singer for all I know.

Damn...I guess I lose the celebrity autograph hunting contest. I will gladly concede that you represent the person depicted in this video more than I...

yes the difference is I'm clearly not tone deaf.

Dude why don't we just skip the foreplay and compare our cock sizes already. Clearly you're THAT insecure that you need the reassurance of thinking you're 'better' than someone.

EVERY single argument you've got into on this board you have used the 'at least i get paid' argument.

You pulled out your cock, and now you've been dwarfed according to your own logic.

Dig up.

Some actual modding would help. Note how every argument begins with my making a serious post and then it gets progressively analysed and ripped to shreds.

But it would make you unpopular to do your job. Aw shucks...

Cue the "Don't be a bitch and fight for your beliefs" posts. This forum is turning a mess and it's all your own fault.

I'm not going down this road again man - seriously, you clearly have serious issues with this forum, either make a complaint or stop posting. You are on a mission to cause trouble around here and its become boring at this stage. Regardless of what entertainment others might see in it.

• Advertisement

Dunno man, I'm not a big fan just have a few tracks. They mightn't even have a lead singer for all I know.

Damn...I guess I lose the celebrity autograph hunting contest. I will gladly concede that you represent the person depicted in this video more than I...

christ almighty.....when you're proved wrong time and time again, your only defense is to slag someone off.

i actually semi-defended you earlier, but god almighty is this the way you act with everyone? engage in a debate, and then when proven wrong, just abuse?

EVERY single argument you've got into on this board you have used the 'at least i get paid' argument.

Haha, nope. You've put words into my mouth because you're so desperate to create an argument FOR me to prove your legitimacy as a DJ.

1) I was ASKED my opinion of a DJ and gave it. In a thread where my main point was that we shouldn't judge others because we can all be judged ourselves.

2) I said that I respected niche DJs dedication but felt they were misguided.

3) Sure I'll wind you all up about being 'pay-to-play', but no I do seriously acknowledge that you get loaded on free pints and get the odd pack of scampi fries.

4) Tried to help a DJ in the mic talk thread...got shouted down for talking like a real person and then marginalised and told I had no soul. That still makes me laugh.

5) Referenced an MTV article in the Britney thread, got told "AHH!! YOU WATCH MTV!!" then pointed out I got it off Google News. I believe I made a joke out of it that someone later stole (probably not realising it was mine) and tried to use against me. Funny.

Aaaaaaaand so on.

All I've tried to do is be a legitimate participant in the forum. You guys clearly have your prejudices and the mods are concerned with being your BFFs too much to do anything about it.

You said yourself that there was no reason to argue with me. And yet, a few hours later, here you are making an almighty hypocrite out of yourself.

It ain't me who has the problem lads. Look back through every single thread if you don't believe me. You all just see this as a chance to give a commercial DJ whatfor and you're destroying the forum that you, not I, have posted in regularly for god knows how long. I just won't sit back and let myself get slagged off.

If you can play nice, I can. I gave you all a CHANCE not to let this thread turn into one of these arguments. I specifically ASKED you did you want to go down this road.

If you're determined to try and ridicule me, then I'm MORE than happy (on the days I'm procrastinating) to be a nice little thorn in your side and let you ruin your own forum. And I'm not even breaking any rules in doing so...just responding to ongoing attacks and taking the same advantage of 'loose moderating' that all of you do. Brilliant!

I won't miss this place when even the regulars get sick of this **** and start leaving. The ball really is in your court. Are you going to be an adult or continue to try and show that YOU'RE A REAL DJ (as if boards.ie could ever decide such a thing, HA!) It's all of your call.

bye now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

why don't you all private message each other your opinions on life, the universe and everything, i'm tired of reading your pish and this is hardly the thread for it

dubsbhoy wrote: »
    why don't you all private message each other your opinions on life, the universe and everything, i'm tired of reading your pish and this is hardly the thread for it

Couldn't agree more.

Haha, nope. You've put words into my mouth because you're so desperate to create an argument FOR me to prove your legitimacy as a DJ.

1) I was ASKED my opinion of a DJ and gave it. In a thread where my main point was that we shouldn't judge others because we can all be judged ourselves.

2) I said that I respected niche DJs dedication but felt they were misguided.

3) Sure I'll wind you all up about being 'pay-to-play', but no I do seriously acknowledge that you get loaded on free pints and get the odd pack of scampi fries.

4) Tried to help a DJ in the mic talk thread...got shouted down for talking like a real person and then marginalised and told I had no soul. That still makes me laugh.

5) Referenced an MTV article in the Britney thread, got told "AHH!! YOU WATCH MTV!!" then pointed out I got it off Google News. I believe I made a joke out of it that someone later stole (probably not realising it was mine) and tried to use against me. Funny.

Aaaaaaaand so on.

All I've tried to do is be a legitimate participant in the forum. You guys clearly have your prejudices and the mods are concerned with being your BFFs too much to do anything about it.

You said yourself that there was no reason to argue with me. And yet, a few hours later, here you are making an almighty hypocrite out of yourself.

It ain't me who has the problem lads. Look back through every single thread if you don't believe me. You all just see this as a chance to give a commercial DJ whatfor and you're destroying the forum that you, not I, have posted in regularly for god knows how long. I just won't sit back and let myself get slagged off.

If you can play nice, I can. I gave you all a CHANCE not to let this thread turn into one of these arguments. I specifically ASKED you did you want to go down this road.

If you're determined to try and ridicule me, then I'm MORE than happy (on the days I'm procrastinating) to be a nice little thorn in your side and let you ruin your own forum. And I'm not even breaking any rules in doing so...just responding to ongoing attacks and taking the same advantage of 'loose moderating' that all of you do. Brilliant!

I won't miss this place when even the regulars get sick of this **** and start leaving. The ball really is in your court. Are you going to be an adult or continue to try and show that YOU'RE A REAL DJ (as if boards.ie could ever decide such a thing, HA!) It's all of your call.

So basically you are admitting to being a troll and outlining your plans to continue doing so? Just so as to 'ruin the forum'?

Not only that but you continue to ignore anything I say in terms of taking these issues to feedback etc.

Tell you what, I've genuinely had enough of this - Stating your intention to troll and 'ruin a forum' is where I draw the line.

As I said before, good luck with your request for a commercial DJ forum, it has my 100% support.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭cipher_neo

wow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

onto some music then eh, isn't that what we're here for? ;)

http://soundcloud.com/buggy-bytes/d-b-wed-jan-19-2011

played live on net radio lastnight.
    a dubby dnb set i stuck together yesterday. not much of an expert mixing this style but i aim to improve! sry i never kept a tracklist but i can tell you it contains the likes of commix, krushed & sorted, alix perez, decoder, grooverider, lynx, eveson, spectralsoul, liquid fx and the like.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

First time upload for me so be kind!

Finally got a chance to spend some time on the VCI and quickly realised I need to spend a lot more time on it. The mixing is dog rough in places but in my defence the synch button wasn't touched once.

Mostly tech house. All feedback appreciated.

http://soundcloud.com/milltown/techy-final

~40 mins, 126 BPM.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

Howdy boys n girls, an ex 515 resident here...

Here's a mix i put together yesterday, starts off housey and then dark towards the end, with a techy vibe all the way through...

http://soundcloud.com/ger_stokes/ger-stokes-jan-2011

Hope you like ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,700 ✭✭✭ThirdMan

You clearly have serious issues with this forum, either make a complaint or stop posting. You are on a mission to cause trouble around here and its become boring at this stage.

Leggo was responding to smart arse comments in a smart arse way, but you only chastise him over it? Moderator my arse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 393 ✭✭PeteEd

:eek: i think hash-up would better describe it

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Diego Smartly

First mix I've done in a while. Recorded around a couple of weeks ago.

http://soundcloud.com/dean-mcgrath/dean-mcgrath-2011-promo

Tracklist:

Theo Parrish - Falling Up // Syncrophone
    Baaz - Drive Thru // Quintessentials
    Omar S - Psychotic Photosynthesis // FXHE
    San Soda - Got Me Jumpin In My Car // We Play House
    Motor City Drum Ensemble - Raw Cuts #1 // MCDE
    Marbert Rocel - Beats Like Birds (Trus'me Remix) // Compost
    Kink - E79 // Oval
    Marcello Napoletano - Mother Earth // Yore
    Gerd - Friendly Fire // Royal Oak
    Reggie Dokes - Walk In Deepness // We Play House

Let us know what you think. Nice one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,791 ✭✭✭electrogrimey

Frankie Grimes - House/Techno mix

Here's a mix I did the other night, a mix of deep house, house, techno, and a little bit of tech-house. First mix like this I've done so I'd appreciate any listens!

http://soundcloud.com/frankiegrimes/frankie-grimes-house-techno-mix

Ribn - Blossom [Millions of Moments]
    Langenberg - Dog Days [Mild Pitch]
    Floating Points - People's Potential [Eglo Records]
    Moodymanc - Mode Dub [20:20 Vision]
    Mark Broom & Brothers Vibe - Mind/Feeling (youANDme Hirsch edit) [Platzhirsch Schallplatten]
    Stimming - Der Schmelz [Diynamic Music]
    Boo Williams - Teckno Drome [Residual Recordings]
    Traffic Signs - The Big Fake [Traffic Signs]
    The Gathering - In My System (Jef K System Mix) [Silver Network]
    Tiga - Love Don't Dance Here Anymore (C2 Remix 1) [Turbo]
    Dinamoe - Warpamarker [Frankie Records]
    Appleblim & Ramadanman - Void 23 (Carl Craig Remix) [Aus Music]
    Ben Klock - Subzero [Ostgut Ton]
    Kiki - Mogadishu [BPitch Control]
    Markus Homm, Mihai & Jay Bliss - Bis Co [Diynamic Music]
    Giash & Til Yali - My Little Lady Birds [Physical Gravity Records]
    Hobo - Berlin Booty [M_nus]

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Mahou

Hi Guys,

A mix I did in December
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/f9vnz2

Tracklist

1.Andres -On My Own
    2.Motor City Drum Ensemble -Raw Cuts #3
    3.Alex Agore -Yesterday Is Dead And Gone
    4.Toby Tobias -Macasu(MCDE)
    5.Andreas Saag -Adaptations
    6.Andreas Saag -People Say
    7.Leif -Priority + Akabu-Ride The Storm Accapella
    8.Soul Minority -Toubab
    9.P'Taah -Everything Is Naturally Free(Supernova)
    10.Akabu -Searchin'(Jimpster)
    11.Burnski -The Poet
    12.Die And Interface Feat William Cartwright -Bright Light(Knee Deep)
    13.Akabu -Another World(Andre Lodemann)

All comments welcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

first time uploader so go easy.

im a fairly commercial house dj.

link is DJ Dexter-January 2011

1. Sandy Rivera feat. Rae-Hide U (Sandy Rivera Club Mix)
    2. Dirty Impact vs. Royal XTC-Tom's Diner (Lissat & Voltaxx Remix)
    3. Re-zone & Zmey-Back To The Good Times (Original Mix)
    4. Stars on 45-Stars on 45 (Olav Basoski Remix)
    5. Stefano Noferini-Disco's Revenge (Original Mix)
    6. Milk & Sugar vs. Vaya Con Dios-Hey [Nah Neh Nah] (Milk & Sugar Club Mix)
    7. Lookback-Suonasse (Original Mix)
    8.Trent Cantrelle; The Manufactured Superstars & Jeziela Quintela-Come With Me (Original Mix)
    9. DJ Kharma-ResurRection (Pacific Wave Mix)
    10. Basto-Gregory's Theme (Extended Mix)
    11.Pendulum-The Island (Steve Angello,AN21, & Max Vengali Remix)
    12. Steve Angello-Rave & Roll (Original Mix)
    13.A-Division feat. MC Flipside-What It's About (Extended Mix)
    14. Jay C-Mukula (Robbie Rivera Remix)
    15. Sebastien Drums & Avicii-My Feelings For You (Angger Dimas Remix)
    16. Orlando Voorn-Paco Di Bango's World (Deadmau5 Remix)

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭A_Fitz

New mix by my bro - enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/cjfitz/cj-fitz-delays-echoes-reverbs-vol-1

cj-fitz-delays-echoes-reverbs-vol-1

Fingers In The Noise 'Black Idea'
    Overcast Sound 'Losing You'
    Northworks 'Through'
    STL 'Checkmate' Cv313 Remodel
    Maskine 'D'
    Fluxion 'Perfuse'
    Rhythm & Sound 'Queen In My Empire'
    Dublicator 'Interaction'
    Fenin 'None Of Them' Robags Wokksikon Remikks
    Quantec 'Trippin'
    STL & Stephen Hitchell 'Dub Zone' River Dub House Remix
    Dazed Dolls 'Reu-Ven Remix
    Maurizo 'M4'
    Sebbo 'Watamu Beach' Moritz Von Oswald Rework
    Cv313 'Subtraktive'
    Fluxion 'Tantalizer'
    Milton Bradley 'Feel Forgotten'
    Sons Of The Dragons 'The Journey Of Qui Niu' Intrusion's Lost Dub
    Ryo Murakami '90.5'
    Dario Zenker 'Farrel'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jasonyoung

Jason Young Presents The Best In Electronic Episode 12 Tracklist

Jason_Young_180x60.jpg

On iTunes
    http://itunes.apple.com/podcast/jason-young-house-electronic/id397591931

Podomatic & Dowload Link
    http://djjasonyoung.podomatic.com/entry/2011-01-26T16_01_41-08_00

Jason Young Podcast // Date: 27/01/2011 // Music: Latest Upfront House And Electronic // Features: Essential House Track, Dancefloor Destroyer, Club Classic, Hot Remix And Cool Cut

Afrojack And Tocadisco - Tequila Sunrise Wall Recordings

Moguai - Get Fresh Skint Records

Dancefloor Destroyer: Jordy Lishious - Radiator (Funkagenda Jordy Lishious Re-Edit) Funk Farm

Michael Meds - Frequency Dub Version Dirty Dutch Recordings

Pryda - Glimma Pryda Recordings

Essential House Track : Mikalogic - New Essence Viva Music

Organic Dj’s - Audiotorium (Dale Hooks Remix) Riseup Records

Ridney - Arrivals Size

Club Classic : Eric Prydz and Steve Angello Woz not Woz Cr2 Records

Love Girls - Ze Bangert Little Mountain Recordings

The Beatthiefs - Umbungo (Choclate Puma Remix) Big And Dirty

Hot Remix: Danny Tenaglia - Dibiza Zoltan Kontes And Jerome Robins Mix Stereo Productions

Bass Kleph - Ill Be Ok (Superskank Remix) Definitive Recordings

Cool Cut: Eddie Amador - House Music (Deep Dish Body And Soul Remix) Yo****oshi Recordings

Kryder - Me Maquina Music

Daniel Pereaux And Jerry Rekonius - Mode Whartone

http://www.jasonyoung.dj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 micko35

Doesn't seem to be any ambient sets in here :eek:

I'll have to rectify that at some stage

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Just threw together a mix with some of my all time favourite House tracks. These tunes were never out of my record box.

The first track is fairly new though, but I just included it cos I like the intro.

Oldskool House Mix 04.02.11

1. Overtime [Dub] - Pete Heller [Buzzinfly]
    2. Latin Layers - Wax Work [Shindig]
    3. Everything [Mood II Swing Cub Mix] - Sarah Washington [AM : PM]
    4. Th Best Things In Life Are Free [S-Man Ill Dub] - Luther Vandross & Janet Jackson [AM : PM]
    5. It's So Good - Creative Force [Centrestage Records]
    6. On and On and On - Club Vibes [Strictly Rhythm]
    7. Non-Stop - Positive Science [Ascension Records]
    7. Future [Roach Motel Remix] - Mr.Monday [Ascension Records]

Enjoy! :cool:

Advertisement