Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fonthill retail park??

• 09-01-2008 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

Is this the same as Liffey valley retail park or where is it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭DubLegs

I think that could be where smyths and power city is - is down the road from Liffey Valley actually on the Fonthill Road!
    I think ur mixing it up with the retail park across from Liffey Valley near B&Q

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭hamnegg

ah! never thought of that place, cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Yep DubLegs is right the Fonthill park is the one with Power City and Smyths. I think this is also where the new An Post sorting office is going to be located...once they close the one in Lucan :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Anyone got directions to Fonthill Industrial Estate please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭EmoMatt15

Ahh they should close the sorting office!
    Its much better where it is cos its nearer the village!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 johnnybgood

Howdy, you've probably got your directions now? If not:

If you are coming from the N4 you take a left at the first roundabout, go straight through the second roundabout and then take a right at the third roundabout. This is the entrance to the retail park. There is a fourth roundabout straight infront of you, take a right at it. The NCT centre will be on your left and Aldi is across the road

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,420 ✭✭✭WellyJ

Well i hope he wasn't driving around for two months waiting for that post....

:D

Advertisement