Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good spots 2 sea fish in nxk 2 wks

Options
  • 09-01-2008 9:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

i`m hoping 2 do sum fishing in dublin or north wicklow, if any1 could help me wit a few good pointers on were 2 go. dont care what i catch, please help.

thank you:D:D:p:p

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 cdsa

Killiney is a good spot on the incoming tide, evening, & Wicklow is about the same, cdsa

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭wayne riley

i`m heading 2 erenrielly on sunday, try my luck at some cod, fingers x. let ye no how i get on. thanx 4 reply.:D:D:D

i`m heading 2 erenrielly on sunday, try my luck at some cod, fingers x. let ye no how i get on. thanx 4 reply.:D:D:D

Have fished there before, not great and as you say fish fingers yes. I forget the name of the pub we all met up at, just down from erenrielly and i felt like going back to it after 5hrs getting nothing. {dont mean to knock you decision and venue patch, but i dont reckon with it.}
    cdsa:mad::mad::D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

If you are willing to go a bit farther you could try north beach Courtown, by the golfclub, turn left just before the village. Fished there a few weeks ago and got lots of small Whiting and Dabs also got a few nice Flounder to 38cm.

Kat1170 wrote: »
    If you are willing to go a bit farther you could try north beach Courtown, by the golfclub, turn left just before the village. Fished there a few weeks ago and got lots of small Whiting and Dabs also got a few nice Flounder to 38cm.
    Nice 1 kat: i will do just that. Thanks Mate:D:D

• Advertisement

Well Wayne how did you do on enerielly beach, was it as i said.??:D

Kat1170 wrote: »
    ill defo try it out. mite hit der on sunday or monday. thanks 4 tip.

cdsa wrote: »
    Well Wayne how did you do on enerielly beach, was it as i said.??:D[/quote
    never made it enerielly. went 2 wicklow harbour, 2 nice coalies 5 whiting in 3 hrs, went sandycove sunday, caught my 1st cod, whiting at 35cm and nice coalie. all fish were 30 cm or over. all fish went back 2 fight another day.:):):)

Advertisement