Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doggy Style

Options
  • 09-01-2008 10:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

Three male dogs are walking down the street when they see a stunning female poodle.
    They fall over themselves in an attempt to reach her first, but all arrive in front of her at the same time.

The are stunned by her beauty, slobbering all over themselves, hoping she'll give them just a glance!

Aware of her charms and the effect she's having on them, she tells them "The first one of you that can use the words liver and cheese together in an imaginative, intelligent sentence can go out with me"

The sturdy, muscular black lab quickly says “I love liver and cheese"
    "Oh how childish" she says" that shows no imagination or intelligence at all"

Next she turns to the tall, glossy Golden Retriever, "How well can you do"
    "Um I hate cheese and liver" he blurts out
    "My my" says the poodle, "Hopeless, almost as bad as the Lab's attempt"

Then she turns to the last of the three dogs and says "How about you, little guy"

The Chihuahua is so small she actually has to look down on him, "Can you do any Better?"
    He gives her a smile, sly wink and, turning to the other two dogs, says "Liver alone. Cheese mine."

Advertisement