Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

quick question

Options
  • 09-01-2008 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

How is N3 in the morning? to get to M50.

if i live around blancharsdtown shopping center, how long should i take from here to get in to M50?

And what time the traffic will getting better?9:00?9:30??

Thanks everyone!

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

If you come on to the N3 at the shopping centre slip road you can expect it to take at least 15 mins to reach the M50 roundabout at peak times, and possibly up to half an hour on really bad days. I'd advise you to try to come onto the N3 at the last slip road before the roundabout (near Waterville). Cuts out a bit of the traffic, although it depends on how easy it is for you to get to that point.

Peak times are anything between I'd say 7.15am and 9am, it starts easing a bit after 9 and before 7.15am it would be better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 wutra

yesterday morning there was no traffic on it at all about 8.15am. i flew up from clonsilla out to swords in 25 mins. i hate being early for work!!!

this morning N3 was backed up to the slip road near waterville but still moved very quickly despite crapier weather, made it to swords in 30 mins. still early for work!!! rollocks!

tomorrow i'll expect the same but from next week i think the full traffic compliment will be back and it might just go a little honk the horn bleedin crazy. won't be early tomorrow, muah ha ha ha!

just started on this route so hope it doesn't get too bad, once on the M50 though its ok.

Advertisement