Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH for no reason.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

there is no justice

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Dudess wrote: »
    Yeah, saw that. Strange - why only a week?

Temp mod ban. An SMod / Admin will make it perm. Mods can only do weekly bans.

What a weirdo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Er... eh... I knew that, I swear! (Damn moderator studies - too much to take in!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

snyper wrote: »
    Ive been waiting an hour to post this! (from post #41)

duntoldrape.jpg

Fair play to you snyper, t'was a good one.

..and now i lay my keyboard down happy for the night.

*anyone have a spare life i could borrow?*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

eo980 wrote: »
    Fair play to you snyper, t'was a good one.

I don't find them funny what so ever and have reported them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

Degsy got banned for posting that pic a while back.

Thaedydal wrote: »
    I don't find them funny what so ever and have reported them.

Let me guess- you've been offended by them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

I thought he got banned for a pic of someone defecating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

AssHat wrote: »
    It hardly matters. In any case, who ever banned me is a faggot, a nigger, and maybe even a jew.

I have the right to freedom of speech. You are a Nazi, and I'm going to sue boards.ie for damages caused as a result of the abuse I've received in this thread.

Go back to sucking dicks, you big queer bollox.

That is all for now.

You forgot to mention those (see the sticky about gigs) who should not be named, then your post would be complete.

• Advertisement

Hagar wrote: »
    I thought he got banned for a pic of someone defecating?

that as well.

ps - it's considered good form to mention that it was a picture of himself defecating. Rumours don't spread themselves you know, ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Asshat wrote:
    It hardly matters. In any case, who ever banned me is a faggot, a nigger, and maybe even a jew.

I have the right to freedom of speech. You are a Nazi
    Extremely bad luck to encounter one of the very few Jewish Nazis.

I can't keep up with all of Degsy's bans. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Hagar wrote: »
    Extremely bad luck to encounter one of the very few Jewish Nazis.

I can't keep up with all of Degsy's bans. :)

Even rarer are the Black Jewish faggot Nazis !!

eo980 wrote: »
    Let me guess- you've been offended by them?

This site has certain standards esp on public sections.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭Heisenberg.

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Aww, he was a bit of a lol. Bit of an AssHat though in fairness!

EDIT: played snyper lol, but it seems posting psycho jedi lookin black dudes aint funny ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

This site has certain standards esp on public sections.

Wont somebody please think of the children???

So rape is funny ?

Those pictures and comments like that were deemed off limits to public fora already when they were posting in events forums.

So rape is funny ?

Those pictures and comments like that were deemed off limits to public fora already when they were posting in events forums.

Who was it said either everything is funny or nothing at all is funny. Oh wait it was South Park.....

boards.ie is not southpark.

• Advertisement

I shall remain quiet and await my punishment.

.. but im not sorry, or shall i be.

boards.ie is not southpark.

I never realised that one. But the point remains the same Thaedydal, either everything is funny or nothing at all.

Obviously I don't condone rape. I would never wish it upon anyone BUT as an average Joe Soap, an internet user and a young man, I can see the humour in Snyper's picture. They fit the thread they were posted in.

Well then if everything is funny then asshat woudl not have been banned from AH in the first place.

Well then if everything is funny then asshat woudl not have been banned from AH in the first place.

No that's a poor arguement your making. He was just an idiot contributing nothing whatsoever and doing his dandiest to get up everyone's noses.

Its not so much that everything is funny but that it should be open to being made fun of.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GerryRyan

Ok, I'm not supporting Asshat here - but in fairness the thread in AH, on a whole, is offensive. The majority of the posts on it aren't far off from Asshat's fairly retarded comment tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

So rape is funny ?

No, I guess in the traditional sense it isn't very funny. But implying that you're going to be raped by an insane looking black male wearing a robe/outfit similar to a Jedi and then having the follow-up image when the person got banned is ****ing hilarious. :D

i honestly cant see how my picture comment differs from any of the other comments in this thread while that troll was here, by members and staff.

To single me out is unfair but, life is not fair, so id expect.

If i decided to post that picture in the ladies lounge during a constructive debate about sexual abuse in Ireland then id deserved to be banned. From all forums.. for good.

But i didnt. I suggest you read the entire thread again, and perhaps put it in context.

Ultimately, its a decision boards staff will make, whether im due to be banned, or plain e-raped.. either way, i will live.

snyper wrote: »
    ...and perhaps put it in context.
    Ultimately, its a decision boards staff will make, whether im due to be banned, or plain e-raped.. either way, i will live.

Context, that's the one word I forgot to mention in my replies. Within context snyper's pictures were hilarious.

Ehhh I don't think you'll be banned snyper, its obviously an important issue for Thaedydal but I don't think anyone else took offence or found them inappropriate.

id like to be able to say that im here soiling my e-jocks with worry and shame. But again, i was on the boards for hours last night and that guy Dr Asshat trolled for hours before he was banned. So by the time he did het banned i honestly was searching for the words to describe my feelings until Afro-Jedi-Raped dude made his appearance.

I think it expressed exactly my feelings.

I could also argue the definition of the word rape too.

By legal definition in Irish law a man cannot be raped, vaginal Penetration needs to occur to be classed as rape in Irish law.

And secondly and most importantly, one of the definitions of rape outside of a sexual context is "to seize, take, or carry off by force". So in effect i was not incorrect in my statment :D

Ok, so im trying to get off on a technicality here.. :D

• Advertisement

seems to me like the sensible thing to do is just stop going on about it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement