Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from AH for no reason.

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

eo980 wrote: »
    I never realised that one. But the point remains the same Thaedydal, either everything is funny or nothing at all.

Obviously I don't condone rape. I would never wish it upon anyone BUT as an average Joe Soap, an internet user and a young man, I can see the humour in Snyper's picture. They fit the thread they were posted in.

Oh shut up and stop idolising southpark just because they said it. They said it in a certain context about isaac hayes being able to laugh at catholicism and not Scientology. It has no basis in real life, this isn't a satire site.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

1193179776805nj8.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Giblet wrote: »
    How about I suck your cock

Um, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

Unless he re-registers as 'cocktard', I don't think he's going to get unbanned. Oh well!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Giblet wrote: »
    Oh shut up and stop idolising southpark just because they said it. They said it in a certain context about isaac hayes being able to laugh at catholicism and not Scientology. It has no basis in real life, this isn't a satire site.

Wow- I'm really susprised Giblet. I was being serious and I don't believe I was rude at any point. I'm not idolising anything. I mention South Park once and I'm a fanatic eh?

Look your manner has really caught me off guard. I was merely making a casual point that indeed everything should be open to being made fun off and it escalated more than it should have, I wouldn't deny that.

I really didn't think Synper's post warranted being reported within the context of this thread and thought that Thaedydal was being a little rediculous. Can I not put across my opinion on that? What give's you the right to tell me to shut up?

Anywhoo as I said it escalated and tbh is right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

oops, forgot to lock this earlier padlock.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement